Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excalibur Next

trieuazn0

Personally ive always seen Excalibur as like the "Main" character in the warframe universe, so why not give him an upgrade that can let him surpass all the other current warframes?

Could be like some kinda story line thing where Excalibur remembers his pass which unlocks a few hidden talents (speed and such) as well as an upgrade for his current Set of ability

Currently ive only thought of one fancy skill that could be new to this "Upgrade" of Excalibur

skill name : spear toss

description, tosses a single spear with such might, multiple targets 
(if standing in a straight line) will get hooked to the wall behind them or off the map and disabled for "said" seconds while stuck the the wall.

saddly my poor drawing skills has robbed me for a fan Art to show

Discuss Below

sorry for poor english

Because that wouldn't be fair for other warframes.

they are creating something called the focus system where you can further upgrade your frame

but that wouldn't out for some time

Yup.

Just be patient (btw, there's 23 WFs and many of them still should be balanced or fixed) and prepare yourselves for Focus project. It'll be awesome! ;)

I will admit, survivability, if excal has energy, he can survive for so long with Radial Blind. The fact that he requires a little bit of skill and good moding make him an extremely fun frame. Also Radial Javilin actually does more damage per hit than rhino stomp. So, IMO Excal is one of the few frames I would comfortably take on a TIII, mainly due to the amazing CC of Blind.

I will admit, survivability, if excal has energy, he can survive for so long with Radial Blind. The fact that he requires a little bit of skill and good moding make him an extremely fun frame. Also Radial Javilin actually does more damage per hit than rhino stomp. So, IMO Excal is one of the few frames I would comfortably take on a TIII, mainly due to the amazing CC of Blind.

agreed , after tweaking the mods on my excali-blur prime , he is a blind machine for T3 ext, def, mobile def, capture. mmmhmmm love it