The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Are Corpus Bosses Too Easy?

izzatuw

So do you guys think so? I mean when you fight someone like Sargas Ruk, Lt. Lech Kril and all they have these weak spot and what not but what about Corpus bosses? Nef Anyo could be mistaken from a normal crewman and you don't even realize you killed him until Lotus says you assassinated him. Alad V boss fight could end in a few seconds if you just straight away bomb them with an unranked Penta. Simply said, Corpus need better tech.

meh, nef anyo is  a place order for sure, alad v is on jupter and it's balanced to that planet level, making it harder would prevent new players to kill him... and about unranked penta, well, that's the real problem, penta should be rank 8 clan research weapon u.ù

meh, nef anyo is  a place order for sure, alad v is on jupter and it's balanced to that planet level, making it harder would prevent new players to kill him... and about unranked penta, well, that's the real problem, penta should be rank 8 clan research weapon u.ù

Dude I bet Vor's harder than Alad V and I even tried using other weapons. Alad's still crap.

The Corpus REALLY need their day in the sun soon. I mean, how many events have revolved around them since Gradivus and the Hunt for Alad V? DE loves the Grineer, that much is clear, but I'm sure we'll get more Corpus love in the future.

Not that I care, I hate them both either way.

Dude I bet Vor's harder than Alad V and I even tried using other weapons. Alad's still crap.

idk, take an unranked weapons and try both, then tell me :\

anyway, some boss need changes, but your argument is too general and weak ... it's not that all corpus bosses are easy and all grineer boss are hard

Edited by Regar

Only one that offered a "challenge" is raptor when it goes mostly invincible, but it does not level scale and is just cheep overwhelming firepower out in the open. So its pretty boring. Phases can make semi decent bosses if they don't have crazy mobility like the hyenas. Yet super slow animations and repetition like jackal are annoying.  Eventually more will be reworked like grineer.

Ambulas, jackal, Nef Anyo, have not been touched. Toss in Raptor for a rework as well.

idk, take an unranked weapons and try both, then tell me :\

anyway, some boss need changes, but your argument is too general and weak ... it's not that all corpus bosses are easy and all grineer boss are hard

I see your point but I really hope that besides Hyena the other Corpus bosses have intimidating moves. Like Ruk and his world on fire. Lech Kril and his ice waves and what not. Edited by izzatuw

The whole game is too easy.  It's because the current content (and bosses) need to be at such a level that non-supercharged frames and weapons have a chance to kill them.   With no endgame content or true high level places for supercharged frames (and weapons) to go, it makes things too easy.  

Oh and with all these powerful weapon reinforcements lately, many of them should need more than mastery rank 8 to use.  The penta should probably be mastery rank 12 in my opinion lol.  Bows should now need rank 8, some of the clan weapons need to be rank 0 - 5 and not in clan research.  Dera sucks and should be a rank 0 weapon with a BP you can buy from market.  The weapon is simply garbage compared to weapons you can get without all the research and forma.

So not only do the bosses need to be redesigned, the weapons and weapon tiers need to be redesigned as well...also gotta get higher level content in there for the veteran players that have 10,000 forma on their weapons and frames with maxed mods.

EDIT:  and just to clarify why I say all this, it's because when you have a sandbox style game where players are allowed to do whatever they want with no restrictions, it makes the game too easy.

For example, when you have a level 20 boss who only has 5,000 health, yet you allow a high level player with a weapon that does 10,000 base damage (before resistances using no frame power boost...talking about the penta of course) and half of it's damage can be toxin and bypass shields.   Well you end up with a boss encounter that is too damn easy.   

So even in a sandbox type game, you need some kind of gates or limitations on what players can do or else you run the risk of things being too easy.   Imagine if an NBA player was legally able to play on a high school team for the season.  That high school team would definitely go undefeated because the other kids on other teams would be outmatched by what that NBA player could do.    Well a supercharged frame/weapon in warframe taking on Alad V or Nef Anyo are like that NBA player going against 16  year old high school kids.

Edited by Krymanol

I remember farming raptor solo as a lowbie to get nova, that was hard, took 30 tries to get systems. Probably should go back with forma'd soma and see what its like now

I did the same thing. I HIGHLY suggest you grab your soma and do it. It's so satisfying remembering all the trouble it once was.

we need nightmare mode boss's. scaled to the average conclave of the group. that'd make things interesting.

sweeten the deal with a super deathmark. significantly higher stalker chance....or is it just me who's barely seen the guy