Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pc Tethra's Doom: Results!

[DE]Megan

You try making up 300k points and catching up to CM then pulling the biggest du ex machina out your &#! like some kind of Chinese cartoon

lol, you did indeed. Good job guys. that was quite a recovery. well played..

What's Warbros?

Clan?

You must be new here.

That aside, it shouldn't have to be said but I'm saying it anyway since it hasn't seemed to settle in... this is a thread to congratulate the winners and the efforts of the clans that competed in the event. If you have nothing nice to say (this includes flamebait, accusations, etc) then you probably shouldn't be posting here. 

I'm in a 9 person clan and I'm the only one who did the event....

Woo, go team....

well that's depressing, did you at least break the 1k points for all the rewards?

Edited by Dafuzer

No, it is as good as it is. We helping KG and they help us. And Warbros are a number to big for us ;)

You guys are definitely on par with us as far as snowballing is concerned. Don't need to sell yourself that short. EGT clan pride is allowed too. You guys do fight to earn it.

Well yeah thanks. Congratulations to Warbros and all those other clans.

After i searched up what it is and after i got some nice posts, i now know what Warbros is.

I first thought it would be a new meme or something like that. Like Hodor or so.

Cheese.

I'm not even in Warbros and I'm still happy that they won.

Warbros #1

you shouldn't be

What's Warbros?

Clan?

it's a meme that's taken on the guise of a clan

I think what we should all really be looking at is the average score of the ghost clan players. damn impressive, those 10-man clans are competitive

also, Warbreed #1, well done!