Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pc Tethra's Doom: Results!

[DE]Megan

We held it for the longest time then some how the top 3 found an exploit, good job...we underestimated your sneakyness.

I explained to someone who could not get on in the top 3, and I can explain to you that there was no bags. and generally whining like someone who has not mastered. we have the whole clan was online in the last 5:00 of events, and it shows a good team.

PS gratz EGT and Warbros, u are crazy guys.

Edited by MIKASA_JDS

NOW DAT KIDS A WABRO

AND IMDABES

DAS A CHEKM8

WE PLAYIN CHES

OUR FEENGA IN DA SKY SO MUCH WE GOT ARASEDDFASDFIS NOW

THAIRS SO MUCH GOLD ON IN DOJO THEY THINK WE MIDIS NOW

SUM1 PUT A CROWN ON OUR HED WE R UR HINIS NOW

I BETCHOO THOUT U WERE DA BES,

MINUS NOW

9hPKj9s.jpg

Edited by Brahmastra

Is there anything to stop warbros spamming?

Yeah, you just need to beat Warbros Number One. That'd make them be quiet. but for now, Warbros Number One #1.

On a related note, I want to thank the militia who answered the call to arms twelve hours before the end of the event. Without them, Warbros Number One wouldn't be #1.

You can always just knock us off of #1 place next time. If we ain't #1, we can't brag about being #1.

Most clans have some integrity in a beta test.  Not all of us can glitch/cheat/bug abuse/underhand our way to the top.

Its ok We all know who lost 300,000 points due to alt accounts exploit/cheating. So their achievements mean nothing.

wait, wait, wait, hold on a moment, i need an explanation here, so they lost 300,000 points for "cheating" by using alts, that means that their cheating got invalidated...

...so the 700,000 points they obtained afterwards, in which alt scores didn't count, and which netted them the win, what was that, more "cheating?" or was that something else.

not even going to argue about "cheating with alts" in a competition where the clan with the most members would win otherwise, that's a discussion for another day. i just want to know what you'd call that 700,000 point increase at the end.

wait, wait, wait, hold on a moment, i need an explanation here, so they lost 300,000 points for "cheating" by using alts, that means that their cheating got invalidated...

...so the 700,000 points they obtained afterwards, in which alt scores didn't count, and which netted them the win, what was that, more "cheating?" or was that something else.

not even going to argue about "cheating with alts" in a competition where the clan with the most members would win otherwise, that's a discussion for another day. i just want to know what you'd call that 700,000 point increase at the end.

Massive points were added by absorbing other clans (asking other clans to join during the 12 hours). Not allowed to mention names (against Tos).

To me Warbros will only be number one when they can win without numbers.

Winning with numbers is not skill.  Its numbers.  People only win with numbers where the skill of the individuals is low.  

Win the Ghost, Shadow, Storm and Mountain then I'll consider Warbros Number one, as actually number one.

Until then,  I couldn't give a S#&$ where Warbros ends up.  Like I said, winning with numbers mean that you have no skill =]

Massive points were added by absorbing other clans (asking other clans to join during the 12 hours). Not allowed to mention names (against Tos).

absorbing other clans isn't against the ToS strictly or not, and it's not like they were offered platinum or anything to join, warbros said "we want to be number one because we're number one!" and people supported them of their own accord.

i fail to see how that's a slap on the face, not to mention it wasn't just some members from other clans that joined, but a lot of clan-less people and people who wanted to improve beyond the point they were at before applying, these people also went to warbros aid.

in fact, warbros score probably wouldn't have been as high if the alts weren't removed, it only got to that point because the alt-ban rallied them together, they thrive in the face of adversity after all.

so i don't see any issues with warbros, they used every mean they had available, as did the other clans, and even after the DE removed the alts, they still went above and beyond and still won.

To me Warbros will only be number one when they can win without numbers.

Winning with numbers is not skill.  Its numbers.  People only win with numbers where the skill of the individuals is low.  

Win the Ghost, Shadow, Storm and Mountain then I'll consider Warbros Number one, as actually number one.

Until then,  I couldn't give a S#&$ where Warbros ends up.  Like I said, winning with numbers mean that you have no skill =]

your logic is flawed, say tethra's doom comes to PS4, and i end up with a perfect score of 2500 in my 1-man ghost clan.

i will lose to a 10 man ghost clan in which every member got 500 points- who displayed more skill, me who got 2.5k points? or the ones that only got 500?

see how it is, you got it backwards, this even WAS a number competition. warbros didn't invite random people, it is a clan with the integrity to not sell itself and add anyone just to bolster their score, so how else could they bolster they score against clans which had a much, much, MUCH larger amount of people without adding randoms? alt accounts

and when those were rendered useless, even then they didn't spam the recruiting tab, or reddit, they asked for help in their group, and the hundreds that were eager to help answered that call.

make no mistake, tethra's doom was an event where the clan with the most members had the advantage.