Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Love My New Gorgon Wraith!

Morwyn

Only one forma so far and already it shreds! Can't wait to see it fully loaded! THANK YOU DE!

The new Gorgy has all the right benefits of the regular version. Tight spread, better RoF, a serious shredder. LOVE IT!

Edited by Morwyn

It still feels like a shotgun that fires only one pellet at a time. Oh well, to each their own. At least it won't be as bad to rank to 30 as the original one.

Edited by Guest

mine's already rank 27, and I cannot wait to shelve it. this affinity booster's going to waste, I gotta get back to formaing weapons I want to use

I'll be sticking with the strun wraith in my all-wraith build, thankyouverymuch

I wasn't really a fan of the original gorgon, or other spin-up weapons, so no offense

Actually, the original Gorgon became one of my favourite Corpus guns after Damage 2.0. It was really, really nice, and I loved the sound. The most recent sound change just made the deal sweeter. I've formaed the original Gorgon about two or three times so far, and I suspect I'll do the same or better for the Wraith.

The increased accuracy, fire rate and reduced reload time is very much appreciated. Do wish the damage were slightly higher, though. It would certainly help match up with the Soma.

I love the gorgon wraith (not really a fan of the original though).  Is it just me or does this version get to full firing speed faster?

Maybe it's the higher firing rate. I think it reduces all "delays" in weapons; at the very least, modding for fire rate reduces charge time in weapons such as the Drakgoon, the Ballistica and the Ogris, and I can see it being the same for spin-up machineguns.

Maybe it's the higher firing rate. I think it reduces all "delays" in weapons; at the very least, modding for fire rate reduces charge time in weapons such as the Drakgoon, the Ballistica and the Ogris, and I can see it being the same for spin-up machineguns.

This. The only way to make the original flavour Gorgon any fun was to drop a maxed Speed Trigger into it to reduce the spinup somewhat.

Fire rate mods also reduce the draw time in bows, btw.

It is a pretty big gun. You have to admit, Freud would be pleased to admit Sir Aedeagus is an excellent test subject. 

"So, how zoes zis gun make you feel?"

"Phallic."

"Excellent."

This post made my day, thanks for the chuckle. :D

When I leveled the Gorgon, my primary complaint was reload speed making it just outright suck to use.  When I was actually throwing lead with it, I enjoyed the gun.

Problem solved, and with a neat new wrapper that is pleasant to look at, no less.  I got it to 30 and now I'm abusing the booster to level weapons I enjoy less, and to forma a secondary, but it definitely seems worth giving some attention to.

did T3 survival, 45+ mins....shredded everything including heavy gunners with not eveen a quarter if its magazine. I put 2 formas in it.

Exactly lol. Haters gonna hate, what can you do. I'm working on the third forma right now.

If you guys are just starting to level it up, put Radiation on it. With the high status chance and shred you can shoot a burst into a big mob and many of them quickly start fighting each other rofl. Great way to keep heavies busy while you pick off the weaker ones.

If you want to be more aggressive when it's stronger, try Electric or Fire for mass stun, toxin to bypass shields. Haven't tried Blast yet, should be fun lol

Edited by DarkTails