Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gorgon Wraith... *sad Trumpet Noise*

Brimir

It does yes. You think the Soma would be as powerful as it is without its innate Polarities?

Add more Tt will serve more as a challenge than a simple walk in the Park. I for one like that it has no polarity, so that I can re-level this thing again and again. It will keep me busy for a while i suppose.

I don't think there's a single thing wrong with it. Take advantage of the 15% status and the 90 bullet clip, corrosive is almost a no brainer, especially considering the last two event mods make corrosive and corrosive stakes. 

55% chance to reduce enemies armor on each bullet in a 90 bullet clip? yes please.

Edited by Wehe

The 'Wraith' tag is slowly losing it's reputable name. First Machete Wraith (decent with its two V polarity, but still not good enough), Viper Wraith which was slightly above average and now this.

wraith =/= op

strun wraith obviously wasnt released with the stats they wanted to, hence it receiving 4 nerfs

The base damage is the SAME like the normal Gorgon (though it has more impact damage), not a bit more damage overall. The added firerate and accuracy negate each other, because you fire so fast with so much recoil, your extra accuracy goes down the S#&$ter.

The looks though, are great.

I love higher base proc chance/reload/accuracy which went crazy high with multishot/proc chance mod. Cosmetic is comparable to Day of the Dead skin which is nice.

IMO, for a weapon with rather low base damage but high proc chance, elemental damage/proc is more important than base physical damage.  

wraith =/= op

strun wraith obviously wasnt released with the stats they wanted to, hence it receiving 4 nerfs

It's not like I'm expecting it to be OP. Strun Wraith with the first 50% crit rate is definitely a mistake, something I can understand. But even with the correction, it's still a pretty cool gun to have, although the damage nerf it received shortly after Damage 2.0 meant that we can safely say that Wraith weapons are just slightly above average at best.

... It also could have a single polarity... Anyone, even a 'D' polarity which would make sense for Cryo round which can be built into magnetic damage.

Oh, for shame.

I personally think that guns with the higher DPS potential shouldn't come with polarities. Soma and Brakk should have come butt naked just like Gorgon Wrath and the Detron

just to demonstrate how OP the soma actually is, as well as how good it is it also used to be a mastery rank3 weapon then increased later, something that still hasnt occured to the galatine i might add.

It's not like I'm expecting it to be OP. Strun Wraith with the first 50% crit rate is definitely a mistake, something I can understand. But even with the correction, it's still a pretty cool gun to have, although the damage nerf it received shortly after Damage 2.0 meant that we can safely say that Wraith weapons are just slightly above average at best.

... It also could have a single polarity... Anyone, even a 'D' polarity which would make sense for Cryo round which can be built into magnetic damage.

Oh, for shame.

The only Wraith that had more polarities was the Machete Wraith because it's base weapon, the Machete, sucked so hard.

So the Machete Wraith needed polarities for people to even use them.

Even then it was a lack lustre weapon, even with serrated blade damage (IIRC) in 1.0 .

The Strun Wraith had an innate - polarity.

Which is the same as the regular Strun.

And of course 4 nerf bats.

The Wraith Twin Vipers had an innate - polarity

Same as normal Vipers.

So I am not surprised that the Gorgon Wraith came without one.

Because so far, barring the machete wraith, most Wraiths are just re-skins with a free potato and mirror their base weapon in polarities or lack of it, except with better stats.

Edited by fatpig84

GorgWraith came with a free slot/potatoe, what not to like?

I personally think that guns with the higher DPS potential shouldn't come with polarities. Soma and Brakk should have come butt naked just like Gorgon Wrath and the Detron

Thats true. Best weapons shouldn't be also easiest to get and max their potential. How many people ever complained about Synapse being OP? I haven't seen any at all. Cause it was super expensive to build (less expensive after mutagen mass became a reward for missions) + needs 3-5 formas in it to become good. While Soma is cheap to make and comes with 2 Vs - great right away and much easier and cheaper to max.

Thats true. Best weapons shouldn't be also easiest to get and max their potential. How many people ever complained about Synapse being OP? I haven't seen any at all. Cause it was super expensive to build (less expensive after mutagen mass became a reward for missions) + needs 3-5 formas in it to become good. While Soma is cheap to make and comes with 2 Vs - great right away and much easier and cheaper to max.

Clan tech weapons are a bit different to me. If it is something you have to farm like crazy, take day to make the parts, and then days to make the actual weapon... Then yeah, give it at least a V... LOL... Soma on the other hand... Some credits, and cheap/common materials you picked up while farming for rare mat should not get you, arguably, the best gun in the game pre-equipped with 2-V polarities. That just doesn't make since. LOL