Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Question For The Community: Which Weapon Will You Try First In Melee 2.0?

Deidaku

It doesn't matter. Melee 2.0 will be a massive failure. The Melee animations are already too long with some weapons. Now they will be 2-3 times longer. A tremendous waste of time. Just my thoughts right now, but I am not expecting anything good to come from this.

I hope I am wrong

It doesn't matter. Melee 2.0 will be a massive failure. The Melee animations are already too long with some weapons. Now they will be 2-3 times longer. A tremendous waste of time. Just my thoughts right now, but I am not expecting anything good to come from this.

I hope I am wrong

Sorry to be rude but keep your opinion to yourself  until it's released, and if you end up not liking it don't use it , 99% of the community wants this 

+This has nothing to do with my question

Edited by Deidaku

I hope I am wrong

Just keep it to yourself please.

I hope I am wrong

but... that's just your untested opinion, man.

Out of place opinion, too... like... you just popped out of from the void of despair and pessimistic abyss.

Edited by faustias