The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Game Are You Switching To?

-CdG-Revo

Every now and then there comes a time where you say:"**** this, i'm out"

Might be permanent, the game you play when your burned out, your favourite, your "addiction" game etc.

Then you would resume with another game.

My question to you is what is that game?

For me it has to be Neverwinter.

Why?

Because it involves teamwork, more things to laugh at, fun everything!

Edited by RevoThornax

Final Fantasy XIV

Dark Souls 2 (when I get it)

When I get bored of those, I'll just work through my backlog of games on Steam.

Playing through Alice: Madness Returns at the moment. Which, may I add, is an incredible game once you turn off the framerate lock and mouse acceleration.

Diablo 3 at times, Path of Exile 'cause its slightly better than Diablo 3 imo.  I still main this game after over a year mostly because the clan that I run is my bonzai tree.  

I feed it, water it, and slap it around sometimes as needed.

Like the above it will be DS2. 

Otherwise, I always seem to play M&B Warband multiplayer or (now that I've finally got it working) the original HL2 Age of Chivalry mod for nostalgia and fun. That or Skyrim. Currently I've returned to FO3NV and prepping it up with decent mods. 

I would've also said BF4... But we all know how that turned out. I haven't played that game again since its release. Now I do regret buying premium for that even if it was 'cheap'. In comparison I can gladly say I do not regret buying the Founders for Warframe or spending any money on it. 

Edited by Naith

FFXIV I have it and a sub, just haven't had the time to devote to it.

I've always looked at Warframe as a "sometimes" game. Play it for an hour, then go do something different.

MMOrpg's require a deeper time commitment which I can't afford to give right now.

Well Space Engineers added Survival mode yesterday, and I ended up playing that for 12 hours or so. 

Only managed to squeeze in like 4 missions on warframe, and none of real substance.

Will stick with SE until I break it.

I just picked up FF:XIV, and really enjoying that so far. I also have been getting into HAWKEN, and I want to pick up Dark Souls 2 and Titanfall. Too expensive at the moment though. I'm certain Final Fantasy will bide my time for quite awhile though.

Edited by CaptainPeanut