Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make Gorgon Wraith A Sniping Lmg :3

TwoCrabs

So fist of all I have to say that Im just a huge gorgon fanboy ever since this beauty got released.
I formad my default one 8 times and right now Im in the process to do the same to my Wraith.
BUT...this weapon deserves a bigger buff besides 2dmg,more status and a faster reload.
I would love this gun sooooo much more (even more than I do right now) if it would be a sniping LMG...like t used to be.
I dont want a boring damage buff. thats boring. if you want an LMG that deals high damage get a soma,
but thats not the point, increase the accuracy to 35-50 (like boltor prime) so that Im able to use it even for long range combat :)
I think we need a niche-weapon like this :>
so watcha guis think?
I think it would be alotta fun to use a sniping-LMG and since its free it wouldnt even be overpowered 

Edited by PootisMaine

Imo, it deserves a little Slash dmg buff. No more, no less.

%-proc's OK. You can reach 60% with 3 proc mods and Spit.

Btw, almost done with Formas for this build (Electro / MAG / RAD / GAS):

711a0ab7197b828a12037815a9b9c442.png

But it's already a natural BEAST. 40mins on Palus with Serration, Split, Shred and Mutation? Pf-f, child's play!

While I dont mind overhauling a weapon, the Gorgon already has a purpose. Its a big loud lead spitting beast used to support your team. The decent status chance and large magazine keeps enemies busy being staggered or burned or whatever while your team moves to safety or reloads, etc. It doesnt need to be repurposed, save that for a new gun or to give one of the other generic guns some purpose.

I think we have a problem where players want every gun to be an amazing weapon in all situations.

And to be fair, this Gorgon does absolutely wreck faces on its own :D

So fist of all I have to say that Im just a huge gorgon fanboy ever since this beauty got released.

I formad my default one 8 times and right now Im in the process to do the same to my Wraith.

BUT...this weapon deserves a bigger buff besides 2dmg,more status and a faster reload.

I would love this gun sooooo much more (even more than I do right now) if it would be a sniping LMG...like t used to be.

I dont want a boring damage buff. thats boring. if you want an LMG that deals high damage get a soma,

but thats not the point, increase the accuracy to 35-50 (like boltor prime) so that Im able to use it even for long range combat :)

I think we need a niche-weapon like this :>

so watcha guis think?

I think it would be alotta fun to use a sniping-LMG and since its free it wouldnt even be overpowered 

Just use the Scope extension mod and you get what you want. That if you have the mod. Then attachs the mod which lower the recoil.

Edited by genclaymore

Just use the Scope extension mod and you get what you want. That if you have the mod. Then attachs the mod which lower the recoil.

yea but I would have to use 2 mods to achieve that. so no giving up an entire elemental combination just for that does not seem to be worth it :S

Lower recoil doesn't improve accuracy. It's shots would still go pretty wild even with the recoil diminished.