Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dome Of Civilizations. Library, Arena And Hall.

Revel72

Anrek thought a moment then just nodded "Well many Tenno working in here are armed too. I will need you to be trained to use those kunais. I think I will assign... Who was it? *he thought a moment and relied his back against the chair's back support* Ah! Now I remember. A Caltroit unit named by Haujolten is our master of sidearms and throw able blades. He shall be teaching you when you feel time is right. Remember art of battle might be honorable but many have fallen on lust of any what it carries with it" Anrek said. "What comes to teaching Orokin language to you" he said and took a pause.

"Two heads solving a problem doesn't sound bad at all but I need to warn you I have only learned few letters myself. Up to 6 letters if I remember correctly now. It is still unknown language even to me" Anrek continued "I see sentinels of the Tenno pretty much every day at least one or three of them" he ended his speech.

He thanked the Librarian and returned to his room. Taking the mahogany box out of his locker he opened it. He reached in and pulled out the packing material and found the Sentinel and it did look as though it had been a head of a mech or a robot. Setting it on the table and in the box he also found the power cell charging station and popped it open and set the Sentinel on top of it and placed the ear piece in his ear. 'Damn I forgot it will be three days before its ready.' he said to himself.

After a few minutes he took out his despair and strapped on the holsters. and looked at him self in the mirror. and was impressed as to how natural they looked on him.

Anrek meanwhile sent message to Haujolten "I am assigning a Tenno to be taught how to use sidearms. Category is throw able blades but I recommend that you teach him in to secrets of sidearms. I feel on my bones that Corpus will want to check out my place and they might be aggressive" he wrote. "Well I don't really have anything else to be done so. Whatever. Just let Yurko that he will need to teach him to handle the primary weapons" Haujolten sent message "I will be doing that. Thank you for contributing on this" Anrek wrote a message "Nah I am a robot I have a lot of time to spent"

Haujolten sent message.

Leaving the Sentinel to charge. He went to the training grounds to find Master Haujolten. As he waited, he took out one of the knives and was looking it over. On his moon he'd only use his hands or snares to find game, but he's never use a real weapon before.

Haujolten and Ookami entered to training grounds. Where Haujolten shared his knowledge and experience. He taught straight throw at target and high toss technique what is pretty much raining down kunais on target's area. He taught Ookami how to counter. When he taught him to have extremely good reflexes to grab a kunai from mid air. "There was everything I can teach to you. Only way to master my teachings is harnessing them. Good luck in the fields... You will be taught by Yurko to primary weapons soon" Haujolten said.

For the next two days when not in his reading lessons. He would be on the training grounds practicing the Despair, as His Master of side arms has taught him. He would one day become a Master knife thrower himself. But that was not today, today his was still just a Kohai.

Pilot also looking for landing hears the landing request. "Opening up the landing hall A-2 for you Yasha. Welcome to Dome" he said as he lands on landing pad B-1.

Sharpshooter mech looks on R'chav and says "Sorry man but I am not responsive of this reception but I think the guy who is responsible of have heard you". "You will need to wear this HNet. Without it they will be impossible to defeat as you will be defeated on one shot. With this machinery and AI can observe how did you fight and how much worth it had" Caltroit unit said as aligned one HNet for R'chav to be worn around body. "When you are ready step forward towards this door" Caltroit unit said this unit seems to be responsible of reception and helping Tenno or literally anybody who wants to try out the enemies of the arena.

"i dont like this i rather fight proper instead of one shot one kill i can do the same any or as well not to be what ever you gave  me" he said hissing underneath his breath 

In the wee hours of night and the pre hours of dawn he awoke to a beeping in his ear. "what the heck is that beeping coming from?" he said. Putting his hand to his ear, he remembered the ear piece. It was so small he'd forgotten all about it.

He looked across the room and saw the Sentinel hovering above the power cell. Tiny white lights were blinking and one slightly larger light on its face was fully on. In his ear he heard a monotone voice say "I am DC-C/T-84, Carabus Death Cube T-84. Purchased for the Tenno Ookami. Are you Ookami?"

Turning the light on in his room. He said "Yes, I'm Ookami."

"To activate Me you must follow these steps. While I record your voice, say your Name and a Phrase for password identification."

"My name is Ookami," thinking of what to say he remembered Kosha's vid chip. "If I'm to say something to you, You must never speak it to another person or sentinel is that understood?"

"That is why it is a Password Phrase so that only you and I know what it is. Master Ookami." it told him.

"My most secret of secrets is that I think of Kosha the one the purchased you as my Okaachan. Is that enough for the password?" he asked the T-84.

"It will due Master Ookami. Now for the DNA activation. Place your hand on the top of my body." it instructed

Reaching out with his left arm he slowly laid his hand of the smooth surface of the sentinel. "Remain calm Master Ookami. this will only take a moment I am taking a dna sample and a finger print scan. From this moment I am your sentinel and only your Sentinel and You are my Tenno." It informed him.

"OUCH!" He said pulling his hand away and looked at his index finger and saw two little droplets of blood rise to the surface. "Why did you do that? That hurt you know." he exclaimed.

"Yes I do know, Master Ookami, it hurt me as well." It said as the main light on it face flickered. "What do you mean that it hurt you too." he asked.

"Please sit down Master Ookami and I will explain. It seems that no one has told you the truth about Sentinels. We Sentinels are Symbiotes. We are organic life forms that live in side of mechanical shells as it were. My shell is the T-84 Death Cube it is a machine and it could for all intent do as it was programed to do. But it would only function as a machine. Thousands of centuries ago the Orikin found my people and they discovered that in order for Us to servive we needed a host We had used other organisms for this purpose but They found other uses for us. To serve Their needs and wants, they discovered that we had an aptitude for combat and supporting operatives on the battlefield so they constructed combat harnesses to us and we served the first Tenno from that day forward and thus the Sentinels came to be. But, as you will notice that there are two punctures on your finger, in order for us to work and live together the DNA has to be merged between both Sentinel and Tenno so now I have your dna in my body and you have mine in yours. From now on we are forever bonded. Because of this bond I will know where you are and if you need me no matter where you are or what you are doing. I will always be able to find you. I also know that your not as old as you appear to be. There is a lot to be learned through dna. I would say your what three. But you look and sound perhaps forty." it told him

He was awe struck for a moment, not knowing what to do or to think. Then coming out of his stopper. "Can I ask you something, If your actually alive in there. Do you have a name and are you a boy or a girl?" He asked curiously.

"Yes, Master Ookami I am alive inside the Carabus shell and I can also fell when you touch me. And the only name I have is T-84. If I understand you correctly then as far as that is concerned I would be considered female." It said.

"Good, I'm glad that your alive and you will always be with me. But I do not like that Name it is a Machine's name not yours as you are not a true machine. It may take me some time but I will give you a real name. Now that, that is over Please don't call me Master. Ookami will be fine ok. In the Vid it said that you can use up to seventy different voices. Is that right.? I would like it if you used a girls voice if your a girl you should talk like one not a machine." he said.

"I am glad that your happy with me Mas... Ookami. And yes I can change my voice to suite your needs. Thank you, Ookami." she said.

"Your welcome but why do you thank me?" he asked.

"For treating me like a person and not a thing." she said He wasn't sure but he almost thought he heard a whimper in her voice. as it was still monotone.

Absently he said "We have a lot to learn about each other, don't we?"

"It would appear so." she said not realizing that he was talking to himself.

"You are tired Ookami. You need rest, you may look the part of a man but you are still a little boy. I do not know how it is but it is, and it is good that we were bonded while you were young. it makes the bond stronger and we will need a strong bond, Tenno. Now off to bed."

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto

"i dont like this i rather fight proper instead of one shot one kill i can do the same any or as well not to be what ever you gave  me" he said hissing underneath his breath 

"Why would I capture Tenno? It is a death sentence. I think you should know that already..." Caltroit unit said. "Just wear it up and step by this door" this continued.

He jerked full awake. "I HAVE IT! I HAVE IT! I know what to name you." He exclaimed looking at the Sentinel.

"Well, Mas... Ookami, sorry will take getting used to not calling you Master. It is what we are taught to call our Tenno. Well Ookami what is my Name to be?" she asked in a more feminine voice.

"On the moon where I'm from, there's a Flower. As morning rises and night falls it looks Blue but in the light of day Its Lavender. Its the most beautiful Orchid I've ever seen. Its called a Ruka. and I'd like to name you after that flower and that way you will always remind me of my home. Do you like it. May I call you Ruka?" he asked.

Excitedly She changed her main color to a dark lavender and her other markings to different hues of light blue. Even her Lights changed to shades of lavender and blue. "Yes, Ookami I would like it very much. Thank you. I think I might be the first Sentinel to have a real name. Thank you."

"Your welcome, Ruka and I like those colors on you better they fit you. But that voice, its better but I don't think its quite you. Try something less Old lady." he said and gave out a giggle. As she came nearer to him and he grabbed her in both his hand and almost petted her. He could feel the little blast of air from her jet wings and her tail spun around.

"I will try, But is it time for you to get up. You have your lessons today do you not." Ruka said.

"Your right but, how did you know?" he asked as he let her go and began to get dress and go to the kitchen for breakfast.

"I told you before, We are bonded, that and You talk in your sleep." this time it was she that gave the giggle.

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto

Anrek thought a moment "Well at least you can defend yourself if we get another assault like few days ago but I can not get you to work yet. We can have a job interview tomorrow. By the way don't think I am like my kin. I have devoted most of my life to translating these books. Any hint of Tenno on them and I have stopped the translation work. Warframe armor doesn't have enough important that it would go over my life" he said. "Anyway see you tomorrow" he continued.

Edited by Revel72

He and Ruka went to the kitchen for breakfast. Along the way he told her everything about himself and as they reached the kitchen.

"And, that was this morning. So now you know everything about me." He said.

Yurko heard the story "Now that is something... Well you had turned your friend on right time. Now we can have the practice over primary weapons. Shotguns, Snipers, Standard rifles, Marksman rifles, Assault rifles and Light machine guns. We need pretty much everybody trained if we get attacked again but exception you are Ookami. We are not planning to put you on front line but it is good that you will be trained if you get caught on combat situation where professional soldier has been taken down" Yurko said.

"You must be Master Yurko. Master Haujolten, said that you would be contacting me. But, I didn't think it would be so soon. When do we start our lessons?"

Yurko. "Today. Better to be taught to fight soon as possible. You never know when enemy might strike on us. I will wait you at the door to training grounds. Eat well because you will need to be able to move fast with the weaponry" Yurko said.

As he ate he sat at the table and stared at Ruka. "Ruka, I was wondering if your alive do you eat? And, if you do. How do you..." he cut himself short.

"Hahahaha. Yep no denying it your a child. Yes, I eat and yes I do the other. But, not like you. As air flows through my jets to allow me to hover, The particulates in the air sustain me and as the small jet blast passes out of my jets so to does my waste. As well the Power cell in our room also nourishes me, with what I can't get from the air.  You can't see it. And I don't think that is proper conversation while you are eating." she said.

He continued to eat. After a short pause he asked "How old are you and How long have you been a Sentinel, and Am I your first Tenno?"

"I'm very young for my kind but in the measure your years i'm 124 years old. I've been a Sentinel in completed form for around 8 months. We have to be at least 100 years old before we can become a full Sentinel from birth to that day we are kept with a bio organism as a host and we are trained to be sentinel but not all of us become Death Cubes and only a fourth of us can be considered for the Carabus project. And yes, Ookami you are my first Tenno and I hope to be my only Tenno." She said, with a hint of sadness in her voice.

"I can't eat any more, I think we should go meet with Master Yurko." As they walked to the training grounds, they would continue to talk. Him asking this or that and a hundred other questions about what her life was like before she became a sentinel. and Her answering his questions as she could and asking about him and his moon before the other Tenno had come for him. As they came to the training grounds Ookami was awe struck. "This is not the training grounds from the Side Arm lessons, But it has to be its in the same place." He said looking confused.

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto

The same Nova who had given the books about the Zanuka heard the Rhino. "You should head towards Anrek's office. Why you are speaking loud? Anrek's office is at the north west corner of the library" Nova said.

Meanwhile at the another training ground Yurko hopped on top of bunker's roof. "Of course it is different you will need to be able to move a bit on every kind of ground. Were you on the water or standing on sand. You need to be able to move were you having any weapon on your hand. *he jumped off from top of the bunker* So which weapon you want to try to move with and shoot as first? Submachine gun, Assault rifle, Burst rifle, Shotgun, Sniper rifle, Light machine gun, marksman rifle or standard rifle" he asked.

Edited by Revel72