Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Question To The Community : What Do You Think We're Getting In The Next Update Other Than Melee 2.0?

Deidaku

Of all the things that may come in the looming update, Melee 2.0 is one of the least likely. They said it might be in by the end of this month, so that tells me that there isn't even a remote chance that it will come sooner than that (ie. this week).

Whenever you are trying to estimate when Melee 2.0 is going to come out - think of the latest possible date that seems reasonable. Then add 2 or three 3 weeks. Or more.

Of all the things that may come in the looming update, Melee 2.0 is one of the least likely. They said it might be in by the end of this month, so that tells me that there isn't even a remote chance that it will come sooner than that (ie. this week).

Whenever you are trying to estimate when Melee 2.0 is going to come out - think of the latest possible date that seems reasonable. Then add 2 or three 3 weeks. Or more.

I see

*rage meter is rising to dangerous levels*2262%20-%20Raw%20gif%20hunter_hearst_hel

Come on they can't delay it forever -_- , if they do that too much it will be very underwhelming.

But wouldn't they have done a devstream before releasing it? we got a prime time instead 

Edited by Deidaku

I wouldn't get your hopes up for Melee 2.0. It sounds like they're delaying it more.

I'm just tired of all the build-up. They make it sound as if it's coming out, and then they say "nope" and push it back more.

I mean, I understand wanting it to come out stable, but this is a beta. Let us test it! We are here to help!

That, and I just want to get it out of the way, since there's going to be more mods added by it to grind. (I thought one of the devs said we'll get the mods automatically upon the release of Melee 2.0, and not have to grind for them...)

I'm just tired of all the build-up. They make it sound as if it's coming out, and then they say "nope" and push it back more.

I mean, I understand wanting it to come out stable, but this is a beta. Let us test it! We are here to help!

very very yes.

I still don' t understand why they try to polish it to the very last pixel.....that's what hotfixes  and  our bug feedback section and weekly are for.....melee will be probably 3.0 when the game is complete , 

Some new mod for melee and mobility and probably the new ui with relays. I bet they will release the loki prime and a new frame but that's not really sure only just a hint. They already earn enough time to release again that same content.

Melee 2.0 is the last Wednesday of the month. Confirmed by DE_Steve in chat on prime time, and on DE stream 24 when they said it was coming this month.

DE_Steve said there was a small chance this week, but that just makes me think that if theirs a 20% chance this week then theirs probably a 80% chance next week, and the first week of Wednesday is defiantly a 100% chance.

Edited by Feallike

I wouldn't get your hopes up for Melee 2.0. It sounds like they're delaying it more.

That, and I just want to get it out of the way, since there's going to be more mods added by it to grind. (I thought one of the devs said we'll get the mods automatically upon the release of Melee 2.0, and not have to grind for them...)

It isn't a "we're trying to make it stable" thing.

It's a "We have a S#&$ ton of animations and coding to do to make it EXIST" thing.

They aren't delaying it for refinement. They are delaying it because they have so much content to make and recently doubled the content.