Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Question To The Community : What Do You Think We're Getting In The Next Update Other Than Melee 2.0?

Deidaku

Another disappointing update like last 1.

Aww come on. There's been a big push to get the devs to stop releasing content so people who have had nothing to do with it can work on bigger content, instead of giving us stuff weekly. This is what was wanted right?

Yeah I don't like it either but lots of people DID want it so maybe good will come of it.

Aww come on. There's been a big push to get the devs to stop releasing content so people who have had nothing to do with it can work on bigger content, instead of giving us stuff weekly. This is what was wanted right?

Yeah I don't like it either but lots of people DID want it so maybe good will come of it.

Loved U12...we got a fan concept that made it into the game  which is pretty amazing nowadays. + A rocket powered Mace.....

The only problem is the earth tileset, too hard for beginners, they get slaughtered. 

Melee 2.0 is the last Wednesday of the month. Confirmed by DE_Steve in chat on prime time, and on DE stream 24 when they said it was coming this month.

DE_Steve said there was a small chance this week, but that just makes me think that if theirs a 20% chance this week then theirs probably a 80% chance next week, and the first week of Wednesday is defiantly a 100% chance.

Where is thy grammar?

First week of APRIL

Definitely, not Defiantly (Defiant, to defy: refuse the existence of an object, an event or a concept.) Your phrase was otherwise incomprehensible.

Edited by Cemges

Where is thy grammar?

First week of APRIL

Definitely, not Defiantly (Defiant, to defy: refuse the existence of an object, an event or a concept.) Your phrase was otherwise incomprehensible.

Sorry i was half asleap. ;-; Also spell check is a *@##$. >_>

The chance to let a client use a key for OD/Void  and/or a real improvement regarding the net performances of the game.

Need a real peer-to-peer system where every client carry their own weight so the "server"doesn't requite illogical amount of bandwith to host a 4 players-game.

I know, it won't happen, they can't sell decent hosting experience for plats.