Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Its It Just Me Or Only The Female Warframes Have The Awsome Powers

Ozais

is it just me or it seems the female warframes have the awesome powers like Valkyr has here rip line nova has here worm hole and Zephyr has here tail wind sure ash and loki has there telport  skills but they need to lock on to a enemy to order to use it just saying i would be nice to have a male warframe that had some sort of skill that can get him up in places were other warframes can not without locking on to a enemy

Edited by junkbot2014

yes but im talking about powers that have some sort of fast travle maybe or some thing to get you in a higher spot that other warframes can't like rino frost ebmer

Edited by junkbot2014

yes but im talking about powers that have some sort of fast travle maybe or some thing to get you in a higher spot that other warframes can't like rino frost ebmer

Nova could Wormhole an entire team.

Valkyr could Rip-Line a whole team up.

Vauban can Bounce.

Excal can jump wheely high.

Sexism is a problem in this world, and in the gaming community. That doesn't mean everything and everyone is sexist; nor does it mean that you should actively search far and wide and in every nook and cranny for examples of sexism because chances are, you're going to find as many ridiculous examples (like this one) as legitimate ones.

Don't worry threadstarter; you're not alone in that line of thinking. Quite frankly, I reckon the last few male Warframes have been very disappointing compared to the female ones. I mean, just look at the most recent ones. Oberon is a weird looking goat thingy that....makes crappy glowing carpets and flings healing balls around. Compare that with the sleek looking Zephyr who can FLY around the room and reach huge heights or can activate a cool aura that reflects bullets. Or what about Valkyr? She can sling across rooms and be like Spiderman for crying out loud or just grab enemies and fling them across the room. Now compare that with Nekros who looks like an ugly skeleton and ends up being...a glorified corpse looter.

I;m mainly waiting for the Female Electric Frame to see her power set and if she looks cooler then Volt to me.

Yes lately the female frames have had, more interesting powers, DPS or tanking ability not important. That being said I find all Warframes (cept Lobster) pretty cool looking. Following the current pattern the next frame will be Male, let's see if he can get powers as interesting.

Making such a delusional observation is extremely sexist in and of itself. Terms like "awsome" (sic) are extremely subjective in the first place. Stop looking for fights about gender bias and sexism in Warframe's forums.

There are other websites designed for this sort of inane drivel. Do it there. And if you need help coming up with things to say about delusional misconceptions of everyone on the planet being a sexist, this website has a handy dandy generator. Good luck, and have fun!

Pretty much female frames are somewhat a bit more fragile than male ones as we can look a bit on armor, health and shield overall [Even if Loki has most lowest shields and health]

Male are pretty much focused for berserkering through or absorbing damage like sponge drinks water. As for loki he would just disarm all fems then have time to troll with switch teleport and disappearing like a handfull of smoke. I tend not myself to care about this subject but it is unable to be dodged so I decided to join. They does have a lot of damage while males has the utility and abilities to allow surviving it is still how I like to see it. I am not really in to make any concepts for balancing it because warframes are OK currently and many other reasons. [one of them is that game is mostly based on Difference in Scale bull S#&$]

DE favers Female frames !

*Angry male human screeching*

Jokes aside, i dont think thats a problem.

Still everytime i have to bring a viable frame for a run it goes

Male, Female  Female, Female, Female, Female......maybe maaalllee ? Nyx

Gotta say that all frames i have are female :D But i think some male frames are equally good as their female counterpart

Example :

- Excalibur's Radial Blind is pretty much the same thing as Nyx's Chaos , they both disable all enemies in a huge AoE radius , turning them into target practices .

- Rhino is pretty much an all-rounded frame , most people say he's the to-go frame in the game .

- Vauban looks very interesting to use and OP vs Infested .

- Loki and Ash are the unique stealthy ninja type frames in the game , there is currently no female counterpart of these dudes .

Volt , Oberon and Nekcros are very cliche though .