Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Concepts And Solutions Presentation

7grims

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Gonna have to be the badguy here: Some of this would be problematic. Most of the Ideas here are good, but there's a few bad ones that spoil the thread. 

The mastery rank=Get more mod slots is problematic. I would change those slots to "utility mods only" (masterthief, heat resistance etc) and give them their seperate own affinity points. buying the mod instilation things would be pretty bad too. Maybe, since you don't have powers as part of the frame mod section, you should just ignore the extra mastery rank modcard slots

(I'm rank 12, so i'd be fine, but it isnt' a good game mechanic.)

My other issue is that a corupus melee only faction would be pretty meh, It'd be far better if the corpus just got maybe better units and maybe a few tenno-immitations in their ranks. Oh, and the additional cosmetic items are pretty shakey. My last and minor gripe is that, while you can't realy make the game worse by adding in different crosshairs, the game doesn't get much better. The redesigns to the modcard art and the redirection-aura thing are pretty bad. 

Everything else though: excellent. 

Edited by Innocent_Flower

Gonna have to be the badguy here: Some of this would be problematic. Most of the Ideas here are good, but there's a few bad ones that spoil the thread. 

The mastery rank=Get more mod slots is problematic. I would change those slots to "utility mods only" (masterthief, heat resistance etc) and give them their seperate own affinity points. buying the mod instilation things would be pretty bad too. Maybe, since you don't have powers as part of the frame mod section, you should just ignore the extra mastery rank modcard slots

(I'm rank 12, so i'd be fine, but it isnt' a good game mechanic.)

My other issue is that a corupus melee only faction would be pretty meh, It'd be far better if the corpus just got maybe better units and maybe a few tenno-immitations in their ranks. Oh, and the additional cosmetic items are pretty shakey. My last and minor gripe is that, while you can't realy make the game worse by adding in different crosshairs, the game doesn't get much better. The redesigns to the modcard art and the redirection-aura thing are pretty bad. 

Everything else though: excellent. 

Thank you, I also like direct and honest replies ;)

Well done 7gims.

Weapon Stats screen is nice

Mission lobbies are very informative

Unlock-able mod slots by mastery level, great idea but agree about only allowing utility mods

Codex looks complete

The ninja master's class is maybe something the community could put together.

Edited by mogamu

These are nice. Did you know DE is hiring UI Designer/Artsists?

Yes I do know, I applied for it, like 1 or 2 months ago.

But I haven't got any reply yet, or I didn't impress them much, or I just didn't had the minimum qualifications they were looking for :/

• 3 months later...