The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sword Alone : What Will Your Loadout Be?

Deidaku

Well I recently forma'd my Dakra and Fang primes to be ready.  But I'm really hoping that they'll also release the Tenno katana they showed in a previous livestream.  It would make sense for them to either add it at the start or the end of the event (if it's released through an event at all).

Ether sword + Volt = Style points.

And not Ether Swords either. Plane ol' basic Ether Sword that is more expensive yet weaker than the Ether Swords. It's just been sitting there with 4 jiggys on it...waiting...watching....

Probably the same as it is now initially. Presently, the jet kitty can cover all situations.

A lot will depend on how the stance mods are distributed. If I have to go out and find them, then I'll probably run whatever fits the mod. I have a lot of melee weapons socked away.

If I can actually choose from the getgo, there are a few weapons I'd really like to play with again. Dual ethers for starters. I've never had a chance to really use the Dakra Prime, so that's on the list. If I ever complete the Fang Primes, they'd be a must use item as well.

As for which 'frames use what, mostly don't care. Probably whatever looks fun at the time. Aesthetics have about as much to do with this as anything else.

My Excalibur that has been with me since day 1 of closed beta with proto armor skin armed with the katana he will be dark grey and blue with a white outline on his armor katana will probably be the same I will also be armed with dual lexs max damage and my braton vandal closed beta exclusive rifle max damage I will destroy legions of infested. Other thing will be my ash built for shadow warfare his primary weapon the vectis max hush mod max damage his secondary weapon the hikou his melee weapon the katana his stance the crimson one they talked about I make even the stalker fear the shadows and make the infested cower in fear.