The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Small Question To Fellow Veteran Players

Deidaku

Do you  sometimes , (when you have no specific weapon to farm or to acquire , and there are no alert ) , go back to earth to help newer players?

For Some reason I love doing that. It kinda gives you the Sensei status XD

Do you  sometimes , (when you have no specific weapon to farm or to acquire , and there are no alert ) , go back to earth to help newer players?

For Some reason I love doing that. It kinda gives you the Sensei status XD

It can be a lot of fun.

Especially when I take the really high rank mods off my weapons and use weapons I don't normally.

Edited by Kalenath

I like soloing bosses myself, but on the occasion I see an alert for an item I've already got I'll tend to give a shout on chat and see if somebody needs a taxi for it. That's what makes me smile. Then there is of course giving people Mag Prime Blueprints since I have a few of them. Only to players I like and who I feel deserves 'em. I don't feel it necessary to make platinums  I've got all the decorative items I could ever need. (Until a new palette comes out and then all this honor S#&$ goes out the window.)

Edited by Sutherland

Sometimes I'll go into a survival match in the early tiers on my trinity and hit blessing.

Yesterday someone in my squad said "Guys, I think my game's glitched out.. I'm not taking any damage".

I also love going in on a Nova and just dusting entire groups when things get too hairy for them.

Or just stealth around on the Loki and rez ppl.

Sometimes I'll go into a survival match in the early tiers on my trinity and hit blessing.

Yesterday someone in my squad said "Guys, I think my game's glitched out.. I'm not taking any damage".

I also love going in on a Nova and just dusting entire groups when things get too hairy for them.

Or just stealth around on the Loki and rez ppl.

That guy must have been so confused

I like playing as the hardcore Rhino saviour XD

+once I still had the bleeding dragon key equipped but we made it till 35 minutes!

When helping players I generally help people who are social, if they ignore every typed message I just don't want to bother, if u are doing tedious missions in order to help someone you at least want to talk with them so you aren't completely bored, just my personal opinion of course.

When helping players I generally help people who are social, if they ignore every typed message I just don't want to bother, if u are doing tedious missions in order to help someone you at least want to talk with them so you aren't completely bored, just my personal opinion of course.

perfectly normal man. Communication is important, espacially in survival. 

New players tend to forget the life support so you have to be the one to activate it and remind them mot of the time 

I mostly go back to the inner planets to level up new weapons and warframes, but yes sometimes I'll go back to lower levels just to help out lower ranking players, especially in places like the current Eurasia.

My proudest moment was in a Lares Defense with a group of rank 0-2 players, when I killed Stalker and then he dropped a Dread BP. Dunno if they actually got the BP, but I'd like to imagine at least one of them did, lucky guys.

Edited by LGear

No, I play whatever missions I want and if the team is all noobs, I don't care.  I'm not a party composition nazi.  I play with whoever happens to show up.  I just tell them to stop ramboing and stick to the objective.  Other than that, I don't care if they bring sporks to a nucular football fight.