The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

03/25, 1 Year Since The Game Went Open Beta... What Memories Do You Have To Share Tenno?

Kaotyke

I remember when we could put all elements togheter and make enemies catch on fire and freeze them at the same time......The Parkour Rooms in the Void, how much they were sought after and how many times I died to those lasers and I couldnt wallrun to save my life..... when armor ignore and Piercing Mods were the most viable weapons and mods.....

Share some stories Tenno, the good, the bad and the buggy.

Altough we had a few bumps here and there, I'm glad to have joined this community, so thank you everyone!

xjG5mt9.jpglpdMVZI.jpg

91aQBwk.jpgetSuqd5.jpg

jaGYBzM.pngmTbCSCZ.jpg

Playing since 9 months ago. I paid for this game 1 day after its release.  One of the best out there. I havent ever seen a game with players shaping experience so much and with a developer team that makes devstream every 2 fridays, its lovely. I feel at home.

Edited by Cemges

When me and my friend Cronox first started.

It was so god damn hilarious we were running around no idea where to go and had no-one leading us as I refused to play online so we ran in circles with him as Excal running around with a skana slashing and then slash dash spam and me as Loki running around shooting with the MK-1 spamming invis because I was scared because of my low health compared to his. (I had yet to find a vitality)

Sucks how we will never have that same feeling of being a lost little noob.

Remember in U8 when Stalker first came out, and EVERYONE flipped S#&$ trying to find him! XD

(Edit, I joined as he was formally announced)

Or the Plastid famine, the introduction of the Grineer Galleon..... :D So many memories of soloing old Ruk, when he had Bullet Attractor and Electric Shield......

Edited by un1337ninj4

Lech Kril. Anyone would know it was a pain to get the Frost from her. I was such a noob and didn't even bother with ammo boxes like most players, so usually all 4 of us whipped out our swords and attempted to cut her to pieces.

Crouching at elevators
Crouching on the Tenno pod :D

The bloom. OH GOD THE BLOOM Have you guys seen banshee's ult before the bloom got turned down? You couldn't even look in the general direction. It was like the sun had just arrived and decided to kill everyone with sound instead of heat.

Edited by BlueQuail

When i started there still was that card system for the mission select. To be honest all the time i was playing i never understood how it worked :D Was so glad when that changed ^^

The change in the way weapons and frames were moded god was i pissed at first cause i simply didn't udnerstood how it worked :D But now im glad they changed it.

Only thing i miss is the 100% proc chance :( Was so much more satisfying to equip elemental mods back then. Now you sometimes shoot and soot and soot and depending on the weapon you rarly see elemental effects :(

i remeber when stalker was the boss of all bosses and was feared, and when cleaver men used to have saws, and when infested had there own planet, and when j300 golem was a common boss, and when the dread bow used to suck, o o and when stealth was only achievable from melee only

Friends been talking about Warframe on chat not related to this game. Got curious. Asked help on how-to's. Learned the basics. Join some weeks after Update 10.

I remember those heavily armored Grineers, while I was still in starter kit. My first Ancient Disruptor f*cking me up 1v1 like I thought it was some special unit. Didn't even know I have to shoot the soft flesh on the inner thighs.

Those unintended prime drops, fortunately made me realize the greatness of Frost through Frost Prime.

The greatest event for me was really Gradivus Dilemma. The 106 runs never bothered me, unlike many people.

And here I am, MR11.5, owning 9 Warframes and 5 Legendary Cores... and Forma-hungry.

Edited by faustias

when people marked mods and didn't rush like ding dongs through  missions ,

when you had to do 100 runs to get frame BP ,

when no one was crying this and that is OP,

when everyone was sticking near the objectives ................

yea good times

Are you sure that's what randoms did back then?

I always got stuck with idiots throughout the lifespan of Warframe, even in closed beta.

So from there on out, I either solo'd or played with friends/clan mates unless I was running keys.

The bloom. OH GOD THE BLOOM Have you guys seen banshee's ult before the bloom got turned down? You couldn't even look in the general direction. It was like the sun had just arrived and decided to kill everyone with sound instead of heat.

What me and some friends did was test how high we could bet the bloom using Nova and Banshee using frosts snowglobe as a projector it WAS AMAZING

I remember when the forums weren't constantly filled with rage and complaints, and instead was filled with actual feedback and players having strong, but not insult-filled arguments.

I miss Closed Beta.

That was ~U9.... Sometime after the big E3 showcase, the change was slow.

I wish I was here for Closed B. 

Oh god, when this game releases some one's gonna look back and say "I remember when Tyl Regor had an upside down head" XD

Edited by un1337ninj4

Remember in U8 when Stalker first came out, and EVERYONE flipped S#&$ trying to find him! XD

Or the Plastid famine, the introduction of the Grineer Galleon..... :D So many memories of soloing old Ruk, when he had Bullet Attractor and Electric Shield......

The stalker has been in since before update 8.

I wish I was here for Closed B. 

Me too.

I remember the old days...

I chose Frost... completely randomly from the warframes. I was so excited when I finally could build him. :D I collected all my knowledge from the wiki and from the others on chat. Oh, man, the game gave me a whole different feeling then. It was so misterious. I loved the theme of the warframes, their look and everything. I remember Venus was my favorite planet. Because of the icy places.

I decided to play after watching the open beta trailer. I thought the game is different though. I thought... it's a bit more "sci-fi". Anyway, I gave it a try, and I didn't regret it, it was really worth it, because it's my favorite thing on my PC now.

The look of an Excalibur, holding a Braton gives me such a nostalgic feeling. Sometimes I just want to play with the old UI, like in the old days. Or holding my favorite Boltor (I didn't really use anything else, it was my second primary weapon, and I loved it so much, didn't want to try out an other one. :D), with my finally built Frost creating cute snowy globes with those ice things inside (Why have they been remobed though? It was awesome!).

I hated Rhino from the beginning. A fat, big guy, stomping and killing everything? Just... meh. I would more likely create an awesome CHAOS and have fun.

Happy Birthday, Open Beta!

I'm surprised they haven't done something to celebrate this.

To answer the question;

Banshee being a DPS queen, able to clear a map with her ult

Farming a warframe part BP for days and only 1000 credits for each and every mission

The UI is one of my favourite things to have changed and the invasion system is my favourite thing to be added, soon to be melee 2.0