Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shade Prime / Prime Accessories For Sentinels Speculation Megathread

even if there was no plan in the picture now it might happen because you brought the idea up with this thread.

and new prime stuff is new money :)

Do you really think DE had never thought of doing prime sentinels, and someone just accidentally made a 3d model of one and put it in a poster which they sell in their store, and after Steve talked about it on livestream 14 at 1:06:50, that now, after this thread was opened, DE would now, of all times, begin work to make prime sentinels? Is that how you think it happened?

Rhetorical question, of course. :)

Edited by VegetableBasket

I gotta agree with him there. There is nothing on Shades original body that has changed in that picture. Those are all additions and some colors.

A headpieces, wings, and tail.

It's a set of accessories.

>inb4 the farming for cosmetics begin (which I actually like)

So the gold stripe running down his side is obviously not giving it away that he's a full prime. You can't get that reflective gold color in the current pallets, I know I've tried.

Also, should have looked for forums about this first before posting my own.

My bad.

I hope it is just an accessory pack or a skin.  Leveling another sentinel is not appealing since it can only be leveled initially by leaching and does not even get xp on the sentinel for kills except for when a sentinel ability gets the kill and it is still just ability usage xp.

I do wonder if that is really a Shade prime or shade prime with prime attachments or just a regular shade with a prime attachment pack... 

Either way Shut up and take my platinum! 

This has already been announced, just saying.

Where exactly?

Edited by MDRLOz

I do wonder if that is really a Shade prime or shade prime with prime attachments or just a regular shade with a prime attachment pack... 

Either way Shut up and take my platinum! 

Where exactly?

I know it was up here yesterday, might of been deleted and such, yet I do remember it.

I know it was up here yesterday, might of been deleted and such, yet I do remember it.

This has already been announced, just saying.

That link is just to the megathread. That is not an official announcement. Just all the thread mashed together. Well this one will be to once Tulzcha finds this. 

*Awaiting Incoming merge to megathread*