Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Are Tenno Really That Advanced?

mpastor

I mean come on "polymer bundles" as rare rewards.  

"Come help me defeat the invading Grineer.  I will give you this big lump of plastic for your efforts.  In fact, I will give you a whole bundle of em. We'd give you credits but we are afraid you will go buy cigarettes and alcohol."

It isn't that Tenno are far advanced compared to the other Factions.

It is that the Tenno hold the key to Warframe Tech. Warframes are pretty much the ultimate weapon in the Origin System. Some of the Corpus, like Alad V, even dedicating everything they have to the goal of managing to find a way to utilize the power of Warframes themselves. Zanuka is, after all, a Proxy infused with Warframe technology.

As far as technology is concerned the Corpus probably have a serious edge on the other factions. Their Scientists have proven that both Orokin and Warframe technology isn't completely beyond their understanding. The Grineer have proven that while they are perfectly capable of infusing their weaponry and body modifications with Orokin technology they aren't like the Corpus, who can incorporate Orokin Ship technology into their own cruisers in order to create Void-capable ships.

The Tenno aren't the most advanced. They're just the faction with the biggest weapons and best soldiers.

I think more often than not, a lot of the rewards given in defense and survival missions are next to useless. I don't mind rarer resources being included in alerts or as rewards, in fact, as someone who just recently got back into Warframe and who is lacking in some resources, I appreciate finding a bit of neural sensors or something equally rare.

But drudging your way through 45+ minutes of survival and getting an extra 2,000 credits or some control modules feels like a slap in the face. I'm turning this into more of a Tenno operative hate wagon but I agree that the rewards could be much better. They should scale as you go further into a game, not randomly give you a good reward every 20 minutes or 20 waves.

EDIT: I totally took this the wrong way

Edited by Venule

I don't know. I would assume you have to know what you are doing to turn some random bit of metal, some infested tissues, circuits and neurodes etc, into a vast arsenal of very functional guns and melee weapons. As well as reproducing the warframes themselves.

I mean if the Tenno can use salvage and glowing red rock (rubedo) to make the ultimate killing machines and the Corpus/Grineer can't, I think it means the Tenno are at least a tad bit more advanced, they just use their knowledge differently.

It is future space Polymer Bundle. They are better than what we have now. Just because they have weird shape.

:P

Still don't understand why they look like that. It looks like they were yanked out of slide whistles or something.

I mean come on "polymer bundles" as rare rewards.  

"Come help me defeat the invading Grineer.  I will give you this big lump of plastic for your efforts.  In fact, I will give you a whole bundle of em. We'd give you credits but we are afraid you will go buy cigarettes and alcohol."

What does the barter system have to do with how advance one is?