Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's Your Worst Melee?

Aaryl

The worst melee I have, and should be considered the worst this game has ever known, is Dual Zoren.

They gave rise to Zorencoptering and the pool of scum that argues they have skill for figuring out how to crouch and swing with a bunch of mods to exploit a poorly made mobility move.

Can't wait until that goes away.  The tears will be delicious.

Then maybe Dual Zorens will be used for actually attacking targets.

The Dual Cleavers are identical in almost every way except in attack speed and damage. They have slightly lower attack speed and higher damage. Just use the Cleavers - they can function as copters, they can deal damage, and they're a market BP.

So no, the Zorens won't be used for attacking targets.

Edited by AlchemistMute

Tried leveling my Dark Dagger with the free affinity booster. Ended up selling it at rank 10.

I've leveled most other melee weapons, but this was just so painful to level. The mastery gained isn't worth the suffering.

Tried leveling my Dark Dagger with the free affinity booster. Ended up selling it at rank 10.

I've leveled most other melee weapons, but this was just so painful to level. The mastery gained isn't worth the suffering.

Those kind of weapons are those i  save for last (mastery wise) sheerly because i put them on and forget, i just leach the affinity to level those up xD

The worst melee I have, and should be considered the worst this game has ever known, is Dual Zoren.

They gave rise to Zorencoptering and the pool of scum that argues they have skill for figuring out how to crouch and swing with a bunch of mods to exploit a poorly made mobility move.

Can't wait until that goes away.  The tears will be delicious.

Then maybe Dual Zorens will be used for actually attacking targets.

Have you tried actually building the Dual Zorens? They're actually very good weapons (in terms of melee weapon standards)

"A bunch of mods" is literally just Fury. Any weapon with a high fire rate tends to be good for coptering anyways.

Built the Lecta today, I'm really hoping the Scoliac is atleast somewhat more usable, otherwise I'm not sure I can stomach leveling it too.

Magistar is quite good though for me - :) Used to use Fragor, but then, magistar turns out to be the better one then fragor, faster.

I swing around with the Magistar in high level a bit, If enemies are too hard for me to kill with the bad secondary or primary. Then finish them with the weapons I would like to level it up.