Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excaliber Loki Mag (Volt) What Did You Choose

(PSN)Angelknight0

Question

I chose Mag not knowing that it was a female warframe. I really really wanted to change to a male one, not realizing that gender isn't really an issue.

I leveled her to 30, grabbing Rhino parts in the process. She was fun while I used her - Pull, Polarize and Crush were satisfying at low levels (heck, even B. Attractor against Jackal was good to see). I miss her. I think I just might have to dust her off and take her on a few runs. Either that or just create Mag Prime since I already have all the parts required.

I had one of the lower ranking founders packs almost right off the bat, so I didn't take Excal. I took Mag, back when she was utttterly terrible.

Pull was single target, Shield Pol worked on a single target and couldn't help you, Bullet Attractor was buggy as hell and too $$ (still is) and Crush was the only good ability she had - but starting off, with no +range mods or helmet, it was kinda weak and could only be cast once on a full energy pool, twice by 30.

Leveling was terrible, I abandoned her pretty soon and bought founders to get XCal, and used him to level up and unlock some more mods/planets before finishing Mag.

Do people call him ExcalibEr as a nickname or is it just a frequent mistake? because i have seen it many times and i just don't know now... it is like Booben or Broberon? because Excalibur as we all know IS a word, its the name of the sacred sword of King Arthur etc etc but Excaliber is nothing, i also saw a Toki (Loki) is that another nickname?

I started with Excalibur, even though i don't use it often is still amongst my favourites.

i thought i saw an E in bur

Mag.  Mag was buffed by the time of the PS4 release, so no regrets.  Pull spam from the get go.  Mag has tons of shields, and a great #1 power and doesn't require a lot of mods to be good.  Loki without a rich mod collection is not that great, so hard on the beginners.  Excalibur is way better than he looks, but you wouldn't know that from the description of his abilities in the tutorial (melee focused ?  wtf ?)

Then Rhino, then Nova & Nyx and done.

Loki ! Didnt Understand him at first, we are 3 guys that play together and we each took 1 of the starter frames 1 with Excal doing good things and the other one with mag crushing everybody and me struggling because i did not see how i could use loki's abilities but as you progress with loki what a fun Frame to have!!