Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excaliber Loki Mag (Volt) What Did You Choose

(PSN)Angelknight0

Question

Mag. I picked her up, then got volt because I wasn't doing good with her, but then I picked her up again recently and daaaaaaaaaaaaang she got good upgrades and I love throwing enemies everywhere (though I'm sorry about the Oberons I troll by accident >_<)

Since myself, an advanced/expert in shooting, and Warframe is considered as 'Third-Person Shooting' I thought I won't like swords much, (actually I don't like melee much.) and this quote....Desired by advanced players, Loki offers a variety of specialized reconfiguring abilities. The creativity of Loki's powers allows players to master the battlefield through manipulation.

So I chose Loki, but suffered BADLY and hated so badly until I got to know about his ultimate power, Invisibility! So I love Loki now....Achieved 20000000 XP using Loki lol.

Loki is best for leveling up bad melees XP how nice is it? they can't see you!

But I felt bad by seeing other players easily leveling using Mag's either pull, crush. Remember? enemies such as Grinner didn't have resistance against magnetic. Mag was the MOST cheating Warframe for starting.

Edited by Toze

I chose loki then decided i didnt like my name, made a new account and chose loki again haha.

Also everyone mensioning update numbers has made me nostalgic over a game that hasnt left beta yet,

It was a simpler time, ember had just undergone his gender reasignment surgery, my loki was all wide eyed and full of wonder, and a strange sepia tone swept through the corpus ships like a dusty wind of olde timey and yore.