Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excaliber Loki Mag (Volt) What Did You Choose

(PSN)Angelknight0

Question

when i got invited to CBT warframe my first warframe was loki , and then it was excalibur , then weeks later i got founders / reset / choose loki *AGAIN*

open beta came reset was optional so i reset and choose mag

Do people call him ExcalibEr as a nickname or is it just a frequent mistake? because i have seen it many times and i just don't know now... it is like Booben or Broberon? because Excalibur as we all know IS a word, its the name of the sacred sword of King Arthur etc etc but Excaliber is nothing, i also saw a Toki (Loki) is that another nickname?

I started with Excalibur, even though i don't use it often is still amongst my favourites.

Edited by Orbister

I picked Excalibur back when the founders was still going on(didnt have enough money at the time to get it though) then I stoped playing for a bit, then I started back up around U10 I think Nekros had just come out. I love Excalibur hes my favorite frame and Im SOOOOO happy that he got the Dark Sector skin, now he looks even more like a bada**!!

Edited by Senketsu_

Do people call him ExcalibEr as a nickname or is it just a frequent mistake? because i have seen it many times and i just don't know now... it is like Booben or Broberon? because Excalibur as we all know IS a word, its the name of the sacred sword of King Arthur etc etc but Excaliber is nothing, i also saw a Toki (Loki) is that another nickname?

I started with Excalibur, even though i don't use it often is still amongst my favourites.

Excalibur is the name of the frame...?

when i got invited to CBT warframe my first warframe was loki , and then it was excalibur , then weeks later i got founders / reset / choose loki *AGAIN*

open beta came reset was optional so i reset and choose mag

lol i chose loki in CB and got my &#! handed over to me time after time... my computer was kinda bad at the time and i had a bit of input lag but i also SUCKED as a loki, then i got a better computer and took the reset without a second thought and became a happy Excalibur : D

lol i chose loki in CB and got my &#! handed over to me time after time... my computer was kinda bad at the time and i had a bit of input lag but i also SUCKED as a loki, then i got a better computer and took the reset without a second thought and became a happy Excalibur : D

loki was da bomb and best troll master EU :P , love him to bits hardly ever died with him *except the lvling part from 1-7 mod system was not in place and was all upgrading :D

once you got past 7 it was pretty much good for the entire game :D