The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno Theme Song :3

Senketsu_

from what we know of the tenno dosnt this song right here almost perfectly fit the tenno.

it starts out slow(maybe showing Lotus singing,) then hits with the build up(tenno being all stealthy and infiltrating, killing corpus along the way.) then robot(corpus sees them)  the pause (excalibur being surrounded) lyrics starts(ash apears from the shadows with blade storm.) music continues(beat down while going to aled V) next set of lyrics( change to grineer with G3/vor beating on frost and nyx.) music continues ( rhino and ember save them and head to extraction) piano begins (tenno make it to extraction) then fade into credits.

Edited by Senketsu_

from what we know of the tenno dosnt this song right here almost perfectly fit the tenno.

it starts out slow(maybe showing Lotus singing, then his with the build up(tenno being all stealthy and infiltrating, killing corpus along the way.) then robot(corpus sees them)  the pause (excalibur being surrounded) lyrics starts(ash apears from the shadows with blade storm.) music continues(beat down while going to aled V) next set of lyrics( change to grineer with G3/vor beating on same tenno.) music continues (tenno save other tenno and head to extraction) piano begins (tenno make it to extraction) then fade into credits.

I found a song that fits people quite well:

it starts out slow(maybe showing Lotus singing,) then hits with the build up(tenno being all stealthy and infiltrating, killing corpus along the way.) then robot(corpus sees them)  the pause (excalibur being surrounded) lyrics starts(ash apears from the shadows with blade storm.) music continues(beat down while going to aled V) next set of lyrics( change to grineer with G3/vor beating on frost and nyx.) music continues ( rhino and ember save them and head to extraction) piano begins (tenno make it to extraction) then fade into credits.

No. I think the drums fit perfectly. No music, just drums of war. The Tenno know nothing of their history other than their purpose for existence, which is for war. That's all they know, all they do. Fits perfectly with the current lore.

This us awesome I love the music warframe has they really nailed it

But there are other instruments ti be heard while playing, how are they called?

This kind of Japanese music us my favourite

Oh and OP... No just take that awful "music" and put it somewhere I won't hear it

Edited by CryoClaw

have some imagenation guys.  Im not saying make this a offical theme song, this just started playing in my playlist and I though the lyrics and the music made for a realy fun and epic mix, Becasue the Tenno are hated by the grineer and corpus, the grineer want to dominate them, they already think them worth less then dirt, the Tenno are pretty much ridiculed and hated by both factions, so yes this song would fit very well with the lore of the tenno. its just not treditional tenno that we see, there nothing wrong with mixing it up a little just for fun. Damn most of you guys are so closed minded and uptight.

Edited by Senketsu_

This us awesome I love the music warframe has they really nailed it

But there are other instruments ti be heard while playing, how are they called?

This kind of Japanese music us my favourite

Oh and OP... No just take that awful "music" and put it somewhere I won't hear it

your realy going to insult a very good music writer and an amazingly talented 13 year old singer just to be a troll? thats very immature, shame on you.

Edited by Senketsu_

have some imagenation guys.  Im not saying make this a offical theme song, this just started playing in my playlist and I though the lyrics and the music made for a realy fun and epic mix, Becasue the Tenno are hated by the grineer and corpus, the grineer want to dominate them, they already think them worth less then dirt, the Tenno are pretty much ridiculed and hated by both factions, so yes this song would fit very well with the lore of the tenno. its just not treditional tenno that we see, there nothing wrong with mixing it up a little just for fun. Damn most of you guys are so closed minded and uptight.

Or you can accept that some people aren't going to agree with you.

no because there just trying to be close minded trolls

I. Don't. Like. The. Music. You. Posted. That's not being a close-minded troll just because they don't agree with you. What's being close-minded is assuming that everyone is a troll just because they disagree with you or don't share your likes.

I. Don't. Like. The. Music. You. Posted. That's not being a close-minded troll just because they don't agree with you. What's being close-minded is assuming that everyone is a troll just because they disagree with you or don't share your likes.

i dont realy care that they dont like it, im a little sad that they cant just have fun with it. Im mad that they would go and insult a very talented song writer and singer though, they dont deserve to be bashed.

Tenno, your link is lacking Kodo drums, the spirit of warrior music. Allow me to show you the ways: 

This is pure man  strenght :O

This is Rhinos Theme song from now on.

Deal with it :p

And yes we need more of this!!!

Teenage Mutant Ninja Tenno!

Tenno in the warframe,

TENNO POWER!

They're the world's most fearsome fighting team!

They're heroes in the warframe and they're mean!

When the evil Corpus attacks,

These Tenno boys don't cut no slack!

Lotus taught them to be ninja teens!

Excalibur leads,

And Vauban does machines!

Ash is cool, but rude,

And you know Loki is a party dude!

Tenno in the warframe,

TENNO POWER!

Tenno in the warframe,

TENNO POWER!

They're the world's most fearsome fighting team!

They're heroes in the warframe and they're mean!

When the evil Corpus attacks,

These Tenno boys don't cut no slack!

Lotus taught them to be ninja teens!

Excalibur leads,

And Vauban does machines!

Ash is cool, but rude,

And you know Loki is a party dude!

Tenno in the warframe,

TENNO POWER!

lol nice

Tenno, your link is lacking Kodo drums, the spirit of warrior music. Allow me to show you the ways: 

Look at the guy in the back and his crazy moves playing the drums!

The music played in this video and the link for the RWBY should be combined to make the tenno music to combined with stealth combat and just 'Get the f*ck outta there" music