Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grineer Systems Transmission And U13 Hype Megathread

Archistopheles

Melee 2.0 radial disarm invis build *heavy breathing*

1 loki and 1 ash vs the grineer army

*heavy breathing*

Coffeez kicking in* there are builds to theorize.

This has been my favorite part about it, is the way loki is gonna be so freakin awesome now.  I mean, I love him as it is, but now he's going to be even better.

Time zone difference gents, I'll be sound asleep when others are patching and drooling XD for EU patches come out on Thursday ^^ for Americans (not USA citizens but those living on the american continents) patches come out Wednesday and that is how it is XD. CTP Obvious FTW XD

EU always gets  the content way too late. im looking at at least another 30h before i get to see any of  that.  Update is way to olate (1-2 am), and i cant play in the morning since i have to go off to work.

For once id like to see a popular game based off EU with eu times so all the America gets their updates 1-2 am.!!!

Even as we speak the development team will be parkouring around the Digital Extremes studio getting things ready by a few key presses, every leap or graceful flip over a keyboard in the office.

In the meantime, get nodes unlocked in Ceres!

why isn't there update 13 yet is already Wednesday and they said at there last dev stream it would come out today. I want melee 2.0 already.

Please note that DE is in a different timezone, and the Wednesday workday has just barely started for them.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=1185

They usually deploy the updates late afternoon-evening EDT, based on previous ones.

Another thread merged.