Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grineer Systems Transmission And U13 Hype Megathread

Archistopheles

Guys how come we haven't considered this, let's say U13 is released today (as unlikely as it may be) what if the transformation of ceres will behave similar to The Hunt For Alad V where nodes are slowly converted to the Shipyard over the next week?

They may be referring to coming content as "later today's content" as well.  By the time the devstream takes place it may be current content.  That said, I don't think we're getting the whole update today no matter what.

if by Friday it's still going to be "coming" content that's discussed, then by tomorrow it's still going to be "coming" content. It's not dropping today. Accept it.

That said, prove me wrong DE. Please

Edited by AntoineFlemming

DE has done a really great job with the grineer systems, it really helped to hype me up even more! It did a wonderful job of revealing coming content and left me wanting more as I shiver with anticipation! =D

Maybe water frame/melee system come out today, and badlands comes out next week? It makes more sense that the spinners would be counters for player numbers, for reasons people already mentioned. We shall see :)

They may be referring to coming content as "later today's content" as well.  By the time the devstream takes place it may be current content.  That said, I don't think we're getting the whole update today no matter what.

Reading it again it does say preview/commentary as if they dont want to commit

People would have been happier without any knowledge instead of false knowledge and 120 pages of hype. Keeping quiet would have been better than hyping us for a week for the 1 week until U13.

This. Ignorance is bliss when it comes to this kind of thing. People were incredibly excited, now they're going to be coming off of that.