Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grineer Systems Transmission And U13 Hype Megathread

Archistopheles

Just wondering, on the offshot you see this, will U13 change the system requirments? Currently I run at 20fps (it's sad) And am dreading the possibility melee 2.0 may just make me unable to play the game anymore.

...I'm angry...

and I rarely get angry. 

rarely

the amount of things I pushed away because I was inspecting update 13 to be here today is unfathomable. 

I REALLY just don't care if you give us a glitchy melee 2.0, IT'S SOMETHING and I'll appreciate it. 

But no. You decided to go and just take it off COMPLETELY! 

All that hype just to say "Nope" is... idiotic. 

Edited by MegaSnail

Yeah, to me it seems they still haven't learned to not set a date. It's going to be the same deal next week.

And I don't think there will be a major update tonight. That'd be the "apology", not alerts. Well, good thing I have other things to look forward to on Wednesdays. Hope the livestream Friday is cool.

Edited by AntoineFlemming

They tried to ship it today. They took a gamble if they could fix it or not in time, and they lost. They made a mistake. They're only human. Can we fault them for that? Maybe, but I don't feel it's worthy getting angry around. There are far better things to spend your emotions on.

I agree. Though should they take gambles? 3rd time in a row? This time it was a bit worse because of their own initiated hype site. That being said, there is nothing constructive about being just angry. If you are to say something bad about DE, try to respect them as human beings. Blind rage really doesn't help anyone. DERebecca recently reminded me that and now I try to be as constructive as I can.

Yes, I dislike the situation myself and I would advice them do things way differently on many of the ways they have gone with Melee 2.0 and everything around it but it doesn't give me the right to go call them by names for example. That is just pure hatred and gamer entitlement and quite frankly, childish attitude to take so kudos to you Morec0 and many others by reminding people what they should do.

Edited by BETAOPTICS

You'd expect DE to give us at least a couple of the items from U13 today, like the Katana, or the new Frame. But nope. All we get are the alerts and this half-assed apology.

God i hate entitled pricks like you 

THE DAMN THING IS NOT  READY YET 

deal with it

if you want U13 today fly to Canada and help them if you cant sit down and wait  till next week for a hopefully bug free, Overhyped melee2.0 action

all this hate, will it ever stop?

i feel bad for DE, they have to wade throough all of it, and the deserve better.

Well I agree that kicking yelling and screaming isn't going to get anything done taking this from a different stand point DE has let down countless members.

As a COMPANY this is very bad practice and as a COMPANY you should not do this to your members. If you know it's not going to be ready than don't show everyone what's to come, hold it off till you are 100% sure you are good to release this new product. (In this case melee 2.0).

I like DE, I like their game, I don't like the way they're handling melee 2.0 release.

If you know something isn't going to meet peoples expectations don't wait till the last day to say. "Hey sorry guys I know we were going to give you this but we saw how excited you were so were just going to hold it off longer so it actually is what you thought it was going to be." I'd rather DE had taken down the grineer system spoiler page much earlier than kept on going with it.

Also I'm curious, had melee 2.0 released today what was DE planning on giving us? What would it have been if they hadn't delayed it again? Clearly if they were planning on releasing it today there has been a significant amount of progress done to it to let them at least show it off on a spoiler page and let everyone know that something big was coming.

I don't see any reason why U13 would decrease performance since it is mainly content-based. I'd be seriously surprised if the melee system decreased performance at all, performance increases are more likely anyway. Of course, I'm not a dev, but I hope that might help.

I don't see any reason why U13 would decrease performance since it is mainly content-based. I'd be seriously surprised if the melee system decreased performance at all, performance increases are more likely anyway. Of course, I'm not a dev, but I hope that might help.

DE already said a few times that they wanted to release it today, they planned to. But something happened and it has caused them to delay it another work so they can fix the issue and make sure the game works properly.

Imo, people should stop complaining. I personally thought it was way to early to release U13 today anyway, im kinda happy it got delayed. Id rather them make sure everything works then have them release an update that doesn't work properly.

I agree. Though should they take gambles? 3rd time in a row? This time it was a bit worse because of their own initiated hype site. That being said, there is nothing constructive about being just angry. If you are to say something bad about DE, try to respect them as human beings. Blind rage really doesn't help anyone. DERebecca recently reminded me that and now I try to be as constructive as I can.

Yes, I dislike the situation myself and I would advice them do things way differently on many of the ways they have gone with Melee 2.0 and everything around it but it doesn't give me the right to go call them by names for example. That is just pure hatred and gamer entitlement and quite frankly, childish attitude to take so kudos to you Morec0 and many others by reminding people what they should do.

The time to be sympathetic has long passed, they had their chance and they blew it.

The first time and the second time was enough, we don't need this to happen FOUR TIMES! 

...I'm angry...

and I rarely get angry. 

rarely

the amount of things I pushed away because I was inspecting update 13 to be here today is unfathomable. 

I REALLY just don't care if you give us a glitchy melee 2.0, IT'S SOMETHING and I'll appreciate it. 

But no. You decided to go and just take it off COMPLETELY! 

All that hype just to say "Nope" is... idiotic. 

calm down the pain will pass ,we can all laugh ,pet our Kubrows and  chop hek to pieces when this is rolled out next week