Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grineer Systems Transmission And U13 Hype Megathread

Archistopheles

This could all just be a way for DE to lower the hype before they release the update. The timer starting with 7 could just be a countdown for the event when it starts.

We know what it is. Why are you speculating? It's a countdown timer to next week, as if they haven't learned to not do these countdowns.

48042861.jpg

my major issue, is why waiting so late to tell us no update at all

not even talkin about why the keep the grineersystem on till it's too late

Same here.I understand problems happens. We're all human. But the delay in the news, actually on the day we would expect is what hits hard at home.

Unfortunately this about sums up DE's PR skills these days lol.

Lol 

The thing is, no one is rushing DE except themselves. We didn't set the deadlines, they did.

And by setting yet another deadline, they're setting themselves up to disappoint the community and themselves again.

10725py.jpg

Allright, I'll bite.

DID YOU REALLY BELIEVE IT WOULD BE THIS EASY ???

DISSAPOINTED AGAIN.

TENNO !

GROW SOME BALLS YOU WEAKLINGS.

PATIENCE TENNO SKUM.

Edited by NjaII

Same here.I understand problems happens. We're all human. But the delay in the news, actually on the day we would expect is what hits hard at home.

Not to mention their complete silence concerning WHAT the problem is. Seriously, I think it's pretty safe to say that people would be a little less angry/upset if they at least told us what the issue is...

Im still trying to figure out what would cause an update that was ready to be deployed today to be delayed an entire week.

A policy that updates are only released on Wednesdays would be the answer your looking for.

IF it is delayed & that means the product we are delivered is that much better then that is just to bad for those that want everything yesterday all the damn time.

Personally I am sick to death of getting updates that are clearly not ready to be released all because a very small group of players is ALWAYS in some sort of hurry for everything. People also need to remember that as the game moves closer to a full release DE are going to become much more vigilant about the things they release & that will mean that things might take a little longer.

Also I could be wrong but I can't say I ever saw a post stating that U13 would be released on xx-xx-xxxx date @ xx:xx time, & if there was an official post then maybe DE need to stop making set dates for things like updates & just have them released when they are ready to be rather than when people start carrying on like spoiled kids

This is really disappointing. I had this week off, as next week I might not have time to play this game at all, so was hoping for at least something. What makes this even more ridiculous is that DE is not giving any reasons for botching this up and letting us down. And on top of that, no Tenno Reinforcements at all !? Not even one melee weapon ? Seriously DE !?

I can play without the update. The fact that there's no U13 doesn't dictate whether or not I, and some, have a reason to play.

I am with you. I feel bad for those who only play to lvl up things. I play for fun and to release some stress from the university and work.

I dreamed a dream of time gone by
Where grineer died

Because my sword was schiving

Then I found out update thirteen was to delay

So I logged out, flipped a table and Dark Souls 2 did I play.

QUOTESIES OF THE THREADS: "There is still an update for today. Please don't invent facts to get people even more riled up."

"Inventing facts" is a phrase you shouldn't use in this instance. Inventing facts or creating truths would be insinuating they are actually correct. Which they are not.
Edited by Warwickane

now im glad i voted against warframe dunno what the other game even was. atleast give us a hotfix of all the broken S#&$ nobody cares about the publicity yall are getting from this stupid voting nonsense 

typical F*** ups at the last moment

Edited by -CK-

I don't get all of you guys. When DE delays the Melee 2.0, you all cry that you don't have it. Then if they release it unfinished due to pressure, they you will complain at the lack of polish or some other crap. Don't beat both sides of the drum, and just wait.

What satisfies everyone is an actual "deadline." Devs failed to produce one. What's worse is that Devs released teaser that directly implies that the update is today.

From the "missing potato" alert today, we can see that the "Build, Prepare, Endure" event is pure BS and implemented in last-second fashion.

It's no different than telling your professor that you don't have your paper on the due date then make no attempt to excuse yourself properly. 

Guess what the professor (playerbase) says? You screwed up.

IF it is delayed & that means the product we are delivered is that much better then that is just to bad for those that want everything yesterday all the damn time.

Personally I am sick to death of getting updates that are clearly not ready to be released all because a very small group of players is ALWAYS in some sort of hurry for everything. People also need to remember that as the game moves closer to a full release DE are going to become much more vigilant about the things they release & that will mean that things might take a little longer.

Also I could be wrong but I can't say I ever saw a post stating that U13 would be released on xx-xx-xxxx date @ xx:xx time, & if there was an official post then maybe DE need to stop making set dates for things like updates & just have them released when they are ready to be rather than when people start carrying on like spoiled kids

I swear some people don't remember this is a beta.