Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grineer Systems Transmission And U13 Hype Megathread

Archistopheles

I might be another hero of this forum if you answer this, but can we hope that you'll release it straight once thefixes,changes, and content are done, or will we have to wait 7 days for sure?

Thats half the reason people are annoyed. If the codes finished tonight it should be released tonight, but they seems to have a wednesday update policy and now that they have announced the alerts and dev streams, it seems pretty certain even if they do resolve the issue today they will just sit on it for 7 days. I hope I'm wrong though, so yes Megan please tell us wether or not you guys are goint to sit on the finished update till next week if it's finished tonight.

Wow. Why are you all complaining? They're trying to make it presentable to us in the best way they can, trying hard, and you

A) Are rushing and disrespecting them when Warframe couldn't have even been made in the first place - So be grateful for them making it.

and

B) Why do you expect them all to just pull a weapon out of their &#! last second?

Be patient and wait.

Tell me, how many of you know how to code? Got a problem? Make your own game.

A) they are rushing themselves by cramming everything in at the last moment "testing"

B) you dont know what they have lined up in the backend for things being released. i wouldn't put it past them to work themselves into a corner making the weapon at the last minuet 

TO be honest i was a little pissed when they delayed it, but Megan said that DE did a goof and the Greneersystem wasn't just a joke. I can forgive the DE if they made a mistake.... 

Even said, DE DON"T DELAY IT ANOTHER WEEK! :( We can't wait any longer then one week from now! ;-;

WELL! my life just ended brb gonna go grab a knife (grabs knife) nice knowing u guys peace.........

Hope this is satirical, because if someones life is dependent on a video game, an okay one at that, then there's a serious issue.