The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grineer Systems Transmission And U13 Hype Megathread

Archistopheles

Maybe, but I would've rather had it so we acquired stances as we leveled the relevant melee weapons up.

0% RNG, 100% fun.

Yep.

But what if you accidently delete your power? Hopefully no one is stupid enough to do so, but what if?

Maybe, but I would've rather had it so we acquired stances as we leveled the relevant melee weapons up.

0% RNG, 100% fun.

That could be effective. Though it would also work to factor them into the upcoming quest system.

Yep.

But what if you accidently delete your power? Hopefully no one is stupid enough to do so, but what if?

Well, it could be something like how it is right now with skill cards: you get a popup saying something to the effect of "This is your last card, can't let you do that, Starfox."

Or maybe have it as a combination of both.  Stances drop as mods in missions and are acquired from leveling.

Actually they are taking Warframe abilities out of the drop table in U13 so grind won't be as bad as you think it will be. :)

Removing ability mods from the drop tables may not necessarily reduce grind, as history has proven this. A few months back, people were asking DE to remove ability mods from Transmutation, as we felt it was a bit of a slap in the face to put 4 rare and useful mods into Transmutation and get out a "rare" ability mod that you probably already had 20 copies of. DE said yes, and removed them from the table. Everyone was overjoyed this change was coming, but when it went out - the result was very different then what most of us imagined. In exchange, DE took away the near certainty that putting 4 rares in gave you a rare in return, and this resulted in putting rares (all different from each other) and getting mods like Ammo Drum and Fast Hands in return.

When asked to amend this, DE casually refused and denied that putting rares in ever gave you an elevated chance of getting a rare back in the past before the change went out. This mishap has since left me perpetually wary of when DE says they're going to clean up any sort of drop table or allegedly reduce grind, because I know in the back of my mind that there's a good chance they'll botch it up in return, and whatever was supposedly fixed will end up worse than before.

Edited by DJ_Redwire

Removing ability mods from the drop tables may not necessarily reduce grind, as history has proven this. A few months back, people were asking DE to remove ability mods from Transmutation, as we felt it was a bit of a slap in the face to put 4 rare and useful mods into Transmutation and get out a "rare" ability mod that you probably already had 20 copies of. DE said yes, and removed them from the table. Everyone was overjoyed this change was coming, but when it went out - the result was very different then what most of us imagined. In exchange, DE took away the near certainty that putting 4 rares in gave you a rare in return, and this resulted in putting rares (all different from each other) and getting mods like Ammo Drum and Fast Hands in return.

When asked to amend this, DE casually refused and denied that putting rares in ever gave you an elevated chance of getting a rare back in the past before the change went out. This mishap has since left me perpetually wary of when DE says they're going to clean up any sort of drop table or allegedly reduce grind, because I know in the back of my mind that there's a good chance they'll botch it up in return, and whatever was supposedly fixed will end up worse than before.

Actually it could be possible that transmutating a rare mod never did give a garrenteed rare mod.... just a better chance.

Also even if it does increase the drop of common mods then we can just sell them and keep grinding. :P

Edited by Feallike

Hype Thusters Engaged on Hype Train, The Conductor -Sip-ping on that coffee. Frost is anchored to the nose of the train while our Glaive Primes carry us to U13...

Ok now im gonna go jump out of my window for letting the hype get to me.

Welcome to the Warframe Update Hype Thread!

The Update currently being hyped is: Update 13

I'll be keeping this Hype Meter updated on an update-to-update basis, as required, so feel free to see how much hype is present!

Note: In honor of the Tenno victory at MMOBomb, I went ahead and updated the meter a notch.

D3vlA67.jpg

I ended up having to delete the other thread, so I remade it here.

Edited by PsychedelicSnake