The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grineer Systems Transmission And U13 Hype Megathread

Archistopheles

F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5

Everyone!

Don't forget that even with U.13 melee 2.0 will still be days away. why? I know everyone wants to start melee 2.0 with their favourite melee weapon but combo's and such only come into play when you use a stance, which are rare mods and take days-weeks to farm the right one, and that's with us knowing the drop tables, which we don't!

I'm hoping I caused a few mental breakdowns.

Honestly DE should address this by giving us all the stances of the melee weapons we have, the best and most obvious answer.

I'm sure DE already has a way to deal with this. Like for instance, some of the stance mods could be incredibly common, or we'll be given 1 or 2 to start off with. 

Edited by LegendOfAB

Everyone!

Don't forget that even with U.13 melee 2.0 will still be days away. why? I know everyone wants to start melee 2.0 with their favourite melee weapon but combo's and such only come into play when you use a stance, which are rare mods and take days-weeks to farm the right one, and that's with us knowing the drop tables, which we don't!

I'm hoping I caused a few mental breakdowns.

Honestly DE should address this by giving us all the stances of the melee weapons we have, the best and most obvious answer.

Theres hundreads of crazy jabronies posting in this thread, and you come along to say the truth.

You are so right, and these ppl will learn, yet again, how sad and frustrating every update is.

This is rhino prime history repeated, everybody hyped for rhino prime, until they realized the chances of getting it in the void are very low.