The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grineer Systems Transmission And U13 Hype Megathread

Archistopheles

Yeah and these big updates usually come around this time.

So give them a break.

U11 was 10 for me 11 for them, U12 10:30 for me 11:30 for them, they will get it out.

Calm your jimmies.

Jimmies? JIMMIES? Mine are perfectly calm, just dont say its early, when its almost thursday for them.

10:45pm DE time So it's time to

2588598-2794087943-tumbl.gif

I've never played this game (Steam summer sale inc) but when I see images of it (this one definitely) think 'Still doesn't look like a MGS game'. I've read it's got very fun game/swordplay though.

And I'll say it again, it won't be for us much longer. They're cutting it insultingly close.

Just because you believe they made a promise doesn't mean it actually was one.  S**t happens, so deal with it.  Try working a day in one of the DE crewmember's shoes and then say stuff like that.

I'm not trying to talk bad about em at all, but it's funny how so many people are acting like DE is doing us a favor by working overtime to put the update out. Besides the huge amount of money they are going to make from people buying all the new stuff and already having delayed it once, I'm sure they're just as excited as us to get it out and actually want to be there working late. Oh well, they can take all the time they need, as long as u13 is as cool as it looks.

I've never played this game (Steam summer sale inc) but when I see images of it (this one definitely) think 'Still doesn't look like a MGS game'. I've read it's got very fun game/swordplay though.

Guess what: It's not a Metal Gear: Solid game. It's a Metal Gear: Rising game.

You know: like the title.

Tis a great game. Has next to no stealth in it but the swordplay is grossly fun. Some find the voice acting to be kinda cheesy, but I find it to be awesome. "Let 'er rip", shivers man, shivers.

Also fanTASTIC soundtrack. Every boss fight is epic.