The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grineer Systems Transmission And U13 Hype Megathread

Archistopheles

Really? I've personally found the lack of hype recently quite low. It's been higher in previous weeks with 'will it be out? won't it? Amg' 

I suppose the cumulative total hype was quite high...

But yeah, agreed with the kudos to DE. Glad to see them not buckling under the pressure of "WE WANT IT NOW" and actually doing it right.

lol

it cant die in a week, since it's a gameplay update

we had few gameplay update and they changed the whole game

_Wall running

_slide and air kick

_damage 2.0

_Block system (can be seen has a preview of melee 2.0)

and now

melee 2.0

Regarding the fact that a lot of ppl came to warframe cause it had melee inside , i can tell you that this update will let talk about her for a long time

Edited by Tsoe

DING DING DING WE HAVE A WINNER!!! Anyone who voted for Vay Hek gets the satisfaction of knowing he won. :D

Incase of hype that may cause nuclear explosion vote on poll to become less hype and be able to sleep until the 5th panel.

http://strawpoll.me/1414663

Edit if it turns out that 5th panel is a joke..... I will delete this link and put a crying face in its place. ;(

Edited by Feallike

There's a lot to this update with more on the way. We'll have a real melee system in place, trinkets to be put on our melee, weapons, Vay Hek's getting a makeover and unique boss mechanics and we still have two more things to anticipate. And if Kubrows make it into the update as well all Hell is going to break loose. Lol

I set up a recording session for this JUST in case my response was as funny as my "whale scream" for the new water frame. Sadly, it was not. I will continue to do this, however, JUST in case something new and awesome is announced.

I think the hype surrounding U12 was greater, with regards to thread creation and speculation. Been fairly mild so far, moreso because it's been a few weeks of hoping, with no clear indication that U13 is arriving. The teaser images are at least not leaving a lot to the imagination!

See the picture of New Hek in the Grineer Systems...... Hype went down

Excuse u but hype has gone through the roof dawg

I've been waiting for this boss revamp for AGES. Even more than Melee 2.0. This is super awesome news to me and I'm glad I can finally battle this guy :D

Orbister-senpai forgot me ;_;

lol sorry, although what you said about the panel was a very clever analysis and i was really holding onto that hoping for a different "surprise" in the already wasted panel... anyway i can't wait till wednesday. : P