The Grineer Systems Transmission And U13 Hype Megathread

Archistopheles

lol

it cant die in a week, since it's a gameplay update

we had few gameplay update and they changed the whole game

_Wall running

_slide and air kick

_damage 2.0

_Block system (can be seen has a preview of melee 2.0)

and now

melee 2.0

Regarding the fact that a lot of ppl came to warframe cause it had melee inside , i can tell you that this update will let talk about her for a long time

You left out the biggest change so far with dmg 2.0, the change in the way how we mod our weapons and warframes to the Card System. Also the change in how we choose our missions (not that big but i think that was bigger then slide/airkick).

well... the 4th panel was wasted, as someone mentioned already in this thread (sorry i don´t remember the name) using a panel for Vay hey was a waste because the whole website kinda teases the idea...

Technically all the panels are "wasted" in this case because we already know melee 2.0 is coming, we already knew about new types of decorations, we already knew there was gonna be a water frame, and we already knew we were getting a Vay Hek revamp. It's not surprising if Kubrow show up because we knew those were coming too.

It's actually interesting because everything that has been "teased" in the devstreams was most likely carefully placed info on U13 goodies.

Excuse u but hype has gone through the roof dawg

I've been waiting for this boss revamp for AGES. Even more than Melee 2.0. This is super awesome news to me and I'm glad I can finally battle this guy :D

the fact the Hek re-work would be in U13 was a GIVEN, we knew he would be revamped in U13, Hek's new form is OLD NEWS.

And we dont know how the Melee 2.0 system will work, we have seen only the Orthos, Kogake, Dual Swords and a Slash of the Katana animations, and it wasnt much, but brough a lot of attention. We want to know what else we will be able to do, so the 4th pic was of Hek, it was a LET DOWN!

Edited by Kao-Snake

You left out the biggest change so far with dmg 2.0, the change in the way how we mod our weapons and warframes to the Card System. Also the change in how we choose our missions (not that big but i think that was bigger then slide/airkick).

didnt forget but dont count it in direct gameplay (in mission)

yet you are right it did afect the way you play

Edited by Tsoe

lol sorry, although what you said about the panel was a very clever analysis and i was really holding onto that hoping for a different "surprise" in the already wasted panel... anyway i can't wait till wednesday. : P

Indubitably. Nothing to do but wait for tomorrow's tease now.

Or in my case hopelessly farm for prime stuff to sell. I need to buy Proto Excal before he is gone.

Edited by SolidSp33d

the fact the Hek re-work would be in U13 was a GIVEN, we knew he would be revamped in U13, Hek's new form is OLD NEWS.

And we dont know how the Melee 2.0 sysmes will work, we have seen only the Orthos, Kogake, Dual Swords and a Slash of the Katana. We want to know what else we will be able to do, so the 4th pic was of Hek, it was a LET DOWN!

Your logic is flawed because Vay Hek is a MOTHA FUCKIN MECH! >:D (Please don't be insulted)

And we dont know how the Melee 2.0 sysmes will work, we have seen only the Orthos, Kogake, Dual Swords and a Slash of the Katana. We want to know what else we will be able to do, so the 4th pic was of Hek, it was a LET DOWN!

It's new content nonetheless. To work off your example, We don't know anything about how the Vay Hek battle is gonna be, what the earth tileset boss room is gonna be like, what sort of new story elements this will bring in (Vor revamp brought in so many story elements), and also we don't know how hard he might be. A promise of a new boss is a huge deal.

Technically all the panels are "wasted" in this case because we already know melee 2.0 is coming, we already knew about new types of decorations, we already knew there was gonna be a water frame, and we already knew we were getting a Vay Hek revamp. It's not surprising if Kubrow show up because we knew those were coming too.

It's actually interesting because everything that has been "teased" in the devstreams was most likely carefully placed info on U13 goodies.

1st panel - Got to see new animations; new cloth physics most likely teased

2nd - accessories for weapons that we didn't know the specifics about; hinted about the way you acquire them which several possibilities for discussion (even a first taste of the rep system)

3rd - Showed us what the new Waterframe looks like (we didn't have a single clue before) - revealed that the crossbow is coming in this patch

4th - Revealed Hek got some new colors from his concept....woop-de-doo

Your logic is flawed because Vay Hek is a MOTHA FUCKIN MECH! >:D (Please don't be insulted)

....... A Mech of the size of the Tenno (seems so), and one we are going to trash in a few minutes tops. If we had a mech on OUR side, I would be hyped, but we are going to trash a human sized mech, if it was Lephantis sized I would be hyped, but since its human sized and an enemy.... hype goes down.

Edited by Kao-Snake

....... A Mech of the size of the Tenno (seems so), and one we are going to trash in a few minutes tops. If we had a mech on OUR side, I would be hyped, but we are going to trash a human sized mech, if it was Lephantis sized I would be hyped, but since its human sized and an enemy.... hype goes down.

Actually we don't know how big it is, it could be pretty big. We haven't seen him in comparison to a Tenno.

well, the promise is that hek will have several stages, in one part the upper part of his body will fly, with a new pattern of attack.

but this are old news already (info from livestreams).

DE_julie? new people is boarding the hype train.

Edited by omega_phoenix