The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grineer Systems Transmission And U13 Hype Megathread

Archistopheles

1st panel - Got to see new animations; new cloth physics most likely teased

2nd - accessories for weapons that we didn't know the specifics about; hinted about the way you acquire them which several possibilities for discussion (even a first taste of the rep system)

3rd - Showed us what the new Waterframe looks like (we didn't have a single clue before) - revealed that the crossbow is coming in this patch

4th - Revealed Hek got some new colors from his concept....woop-de-doo

Once again, we don't know crap about what this battle is going to be like. It could be the most dynamic battle since Lephantis (which isn't even that dynamic but is only as such because he is a two part boss). And it's true, there is extra info in most of the panels, but I'm personally excited that we're getting him now. When was the last update with a major gameplay update, new frame, AND a new boss in one? This is a huge update.

Actually we don't know how big it is, it could be pretty big. We haven't seen him in comparison to a Tenno.

That is why I've put the "Seems so", but its very likely its human sized or the size of a Fusion Moa if you make comparasions with the size of his face and the body...... unless its a giant head and a proportional body.... that would be scary.

Actually we don't know how big it is, it could be pretty big. We haven't seen him in comparison to a Tenno.

Looks at the concept art to get a better scale of his head compared to the body.

He can't be drastically big because his head is "human." Alive. You can't just magically make his head the size of a person.

He'll be decently large, but not very much so.

Which kind of disappoints me actually. I wanted him to be really Metal Gear status.

....... A Mech of the size of the Tenno (seems so), and one we are going to trash in a few minutes tops. If we had a mech on OUR side, I would be hyped, but we are going to trash a human sized mech, if it was Lephantis sized I would be hyped, but since its human sized and an enemy.... hype goes down.

How we do know he's a mech that is our sized? If anything, he's likely to be about the size of (maybe a bit smaller than) the Jackal.

Really? I've personally found the lack of hype recently quite low. 

That meas the hype is high. LoL. Just pointing out what you wrote. If "lack of hype" is low then then hype in general must be high, which is what I would say about Melee 2.0

No update has been more anticipated... not Mods 2.0 or Damage 2.0

Looks at the concept art to get a better scale of his head compared to the body.

He can't be drastically big because his head is "human." Alive. You can't just magically make his head the size of a person.

Which kind of disappoints me actually. I wanted him to be really Metal Gear status.

Could be his head was abnormally large due to cloning issues? We already know that Hek's got a malformed tongue (hence his speech pattern) because of it.

We have to wait for the Corpus to build a Metal Gear, I'm still waiting for a Complete Metal Gear Sized Jackal, since we fight the Prototype on Venus.

Just gonna keep pointing out that this update is freaking enormous. New boss, new weapons, new accessories, new frame (and new tileset?), new gameplay system, that's 5 new things in one update. How many new things did u12 have? It had a frame, a tileset, and a few weapons. U11 wasn't too amazing either. This update is HUGE.

Once again, we don't know crap about what this battle is going to be like. It could be the most dynamic battle since Lephantis (which isn't even that dynamic but is only as such because he is a two part boss). And it's true, there is extra info in most of the panels, but I'm personally excited that we're getting him now. When was the last update with a major gameplay update, new frame, AND a new boss in one? This is a huge update.

That doesn't matter? We are talking about the teasers revealing something useful. The Hek teaser reveals nothing about the fight. How are you going to argue against, "the teaser is pointless because it tells us nothing," with, "We don't know anything?"

Also we do have a good idea about the fight. Some guy above mentioned it I think. Excluding the propaganda drones that he launches.

Hell, the code they showed in the livestream was better than this and it was stuff we already knew.

Edited by SolidSp33d

HNNNNNNNNGG..........WHAT WILL BE THE LAST TWO SCREENS??? >_< ....

1. Shipyards....

2. Focus??

Go.

I think shipyards already got teased because of the rain in Waterframe's pic. Only level with rain so far is Shipyards. Unless rain is one of his abilities. Which is lame.

Just gonna keep pointing out that this update is freaking enormous. New boss, new weapons, new accessories, new frame (and new tileset?), new gameplay system, that's 5 new things in one update. How many new things did u12 have? It had a frame, a tileset, and a few weapons. U11 wasn't too amazing either. This update is HUGE.

1.9 GB update FTW

We have to wait for the Corpus to build a Metal Gear, I'm still waiting for a Complete Metal Gear Sized Jackal, since we fight the Prototype on Venus.

Yeah you're right. I remember a picture someone took of a GIGANTIC Jackal leg in one of the tilesets. Like..holy crap that thing was larger than 3-4 of the current Jackal.

I REALLY want to fight that.

That doesn't matter? We are talking about the teasers revealing something useful. The Hek teaser reveals nothing about the fight. How are you going to argue against, "the teaser is pointless because it tells us nothing," with, "We don't know anything?"

Also we do have a good idea about the fight. Some guy above mentioned it I think. Excluding the propaganda drones that he launches.

Hell, the code they showed in the livestream was better than this and it was stuff we already knew.

To be honest I don't see what's wrong with feeling grateful for new content of any type that hasn't been in the game. I'm excited. I'm sorry you're not.

To be honest I don't see what's wrong with feeling grateful for new content of any type that hasn't been in the game. I'm excited. I'm sorry you're not.

^ the one person on the internet who is grateful for what U13 will bring and not wanting more. :o You must be Jesus incarnated!