The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grineer Systems Transmission And U13 Hype Megathread

Archistopheles

Or corrosive rain? (which is actually a thing) :( Sad world we live in when Corrosive rain is a thing...

I think a water frame would be more pure than that but I can't deny that's a neat idea. I was thinking he would have more steam, whirlpool, and repulsing powers.

To be honest I don't see what's wrong with feeling grateful for new content of any type that hasn't been in the game. I'm excited. I'm sorry you're not.

you are grateful, we all get the point, we got it many times already, many, many times. many times already, we got it, already.

To be honest I don't see what's wrong with feeling grateful for new content of any type that hasn't been in the game. I'm excited. I'm sorry you're not.

I'm excited for Hek in general, I'm just not pep about a teaser that didn't do any justice.

I'm calling out an argument you tried to make, nothing more.

Looks like it could be. Might make water copies of himself.

Actually that's just sort of a thing DE does with their frame promo art. If you look at the launcher, Zephyr has a Zephyr behind her too. A lot of the backgrounds on the site do the same thing.

Ok i am going to go a little more scientific

Water frame could be significantly powerful since with todays tech we can shoot water through steal, but with Warframes Tech the possibilities or endless.

Aqua man could have powers that could outmatch Nova since water is by nature a AOE ability and a AOA ability, be ready Tenno Aquaframe could easily be a Nova Teir frame. 

Edit: Idea for his Ult, He could fill a area in a Water bubble then add so much pressure that it Crushes every enemy inside of it.

Edited by Feallike

Hyped ? no. Worried ? yes ! Mods for new melee moves ?!? erff ...  way to restrict our choices for melee modding even more DE :/  Also why wasn't this the HIGH priority ? I got so tired of watching people not using their melee for the past 6 months that i returned to BF3 where guns rule. In a ninja game you would think swords would be a HIGH priority but no. Anyways, we'll see when melee 1.1 hits the decks. Won't be playing WF until it does anyhow ^^ 

^ the one person on the internet who is grateful for what U13 will bring and not wanting more. :o You must be Jesus incarnated!

wanting more out of a teaser =/= not being grateful for the actual update

Also that sounded pretty sarcastic or waaay too over the top.

Edited by SolidSp33d

I think the hype surrounding U12 was greater, with regards to thread creation and speculation. Been fairly mild so far, moreso because it's been a few weeks of hoping, with no clear indication that U13 is arriving. The teaser images are at least not leaving a lot to the imagination!

Well, we don't need to create threads that speculate as to the contents of the update this time because they have made an exposition site:

https://www.warframe.com/grineersystems/

But why would it reveal something about the fight? This is Vay Hek trying to rally the Grineer. He's going to tout himself, not tease how he's going to fight the Tenno.

I wasn't being sarcastic but i was being over the top since he was one of the only people who hasn't complained about Vay Hek being the 4th panel, and he was also being pretty humble.... Which is super rare on the Internet.

Edited by Feallike

But why would it reveal something about the fight? This is Vay Hek trying to rally the Grineer. He's going to tout himself, not tease how he's going to fight the Tenno.

I don't think it would. Which is why I'm saying Hek shouldn't have gotten his own panel in the first place.

That or he should have been there while also introducing something else. Hek along with the new Grineer melee units would have been perfect.

I don't think it would. Which is why I'm saying Hek shouldn't have gotten his own panel in the first place.

That or he should have been there while also introducing something else. Hek along with the new Grineer melee units would have been perfect.

Are there going to be new melee units with this update or are they going to come later?

I wasn't being sarcastic but i was being over the top since he was one of the only people who hasn't complained about Vay Hek being the 4th panel, and he was also being pretty humble.... Which is super rare on the Internet.

Humble? That isn't the right word for such a situation.

When does having a dispute over something have to do with being humble?

You can't even determine if any of use are humble or not from any of this. I don't get it.

Edited by SolidSp33d