The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grineer Systems Transmission And U13 Hype Megathread

Archistopheles

I can't wait for Wednesday so that this post can just get LOCKED FINALLY it's absolutely insane

Not to say that you guys aren't lovely little people but seriously this thread is a derailed train. A derailed hype train.

98608d1388181376t-my-mother-law-so-fat-m

You know, on another forum that I use, quote pyramids are considered spam, and you can be warned for deliberately adding to them. Not sure if it's the same way here, but my suggestion is to stop it before it brings trouble. 

I'm willing to bet it's next wednesday. Or Friday. But I don't think it will be this Wednesday, as the contest has not even ended yet.

Yall can think what you want, but it's happening this Wednesday fo sho. Teasing an update with a day-by-day reveal without it's imminent deployment would be too cruel. Team Fortress 2 has done it before, so I'm assuming it's going to be similar. 

(That'd be Thursday for us in Asia, though)

Also, still waiting on that TF2 comic. Will it never be released?

Enjoy your hundrets of pointless and senseless posts, folks :P I hope this thread will be removed ^^

Boy, do you even pay attention? Everything was merged into a [Megathread] for a reason. They don't make [Megathread]s for nuthin.

Edited by kaboomonme

Yall can think what you want, but it's happening this Wednesday fo sho. Teasing an update with a day-by-day reveal without it's imminent deployment would be too cruel. Team Fortress 2 has done it before, so I'm assuming it's going to be similar. 

Would be hilarious if the last picture reveals the release date for U13, which might not be around the corner. The rage on these boards will be awesome.

Also, still waiting on that TF2 comic. Will it never be released?

Boy, do you even pay attention? Everything was merged into a [Megathread] for a reason. They don't make [Megathread]s for nuthin.

U mean that your posts does not count in megathreads or they will remove it? People are still spamming here

Edited by Tacritan

Enjoy your hundrets of pointless and senseless posts, folks :P I hope this thread will be removed ^^

There are only a few pages of goof balls spamming quotes.

Most of this thread has been nothing but fun an a good time.

Also, using happy emotes while you take jabs only multiplies the level of jerk you're at.

Edited by SolidSp33d

There are only a few pages of goof balls spamming quotes.

Most of this thread has been nothing but fun an a good time.

Also, using happy emotes while you take jabs only multiplies the level of jerk you're at

Yeah.. Emote.. I wasn't serious you know? Read post again and think a little.

Edited by Tacritan