The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grineer Systems Transmission And U13 Hype Megathread

Archistopheles

The time between the moment the last teaser comes out, the update goes live, the moment I can actually sit down and play, and the time it takes to download is gonna kill me.

We should start placing bets on how big the download is gonna be.

The time between the moment the last teaser comes out, the update goes live, the moment I can actually sit down and play, and the time it takes to download is gonna kill me.

I have class till four, and I'm one hour behind DE time. I feel your pain.

We should start placing bets on how big the download is gonna be.

I'm hoping at least 3 GB. At least part of the new tileset is already in the game, but with a new frame and totally new melee animations...

A thought for those complaining about all the clan tech. DE is still creating the game yes? So they are simply filling in clan tech for the finished game so look at it from a long term approch in a year these clan tech items will not be new they will be an established part of the game. Yes it kinda sucks now because it is new content and the time delay is a pain for this new content but DE haz to take the long term view for their game

I have class till four, and I'm one hour behind DE time. I feel your pain.

I'm hoping at least 3 GB. At least part of the new tileset is already in the game, but with a new frame and totally new melee animations...

Animation data is not as large as you think. It's just scripting that tells where a specific coordinate moves and how it does so. Meshes and Textures are bigger, so grineer shipyards is gonna take up a lot. That and all the new voice work for Vay Hek, his model and Waterframe's model, at least 3 new weapons at once and perhaps new music too (ever hear the special teased Grineer theme snippet? I predict it's gonna make its way in this update).

The Water Frame's name will be Poseidon or Neptune.

I dunno about Neptune. It's bad enough already that we have an Oberon frame and an Oberon level. I'm personally vouching for some sort of derivative of Leviathan (Leviath? Levias? Levion? *shurg*)

Animation data is not as large as you think. It's just scripting that tells where a specific coordinate moves and how it does so. Meshes and Textures are bigger, so grineer shipyards is gonna take up a lot. That and all the new voice work for Vay Hek, his model and Waterframe's model, at least 3 new weapons at once and perhaps new music too (ever hear the special teased Grineer theme snippet? I predict it's gonna make its way in this update).

I'd forgotten about that sweet music! And there's also the new melee enemies. Regardless, this is gonna be big.

Levias. Isn't that the flying whale from Skyward Sword?

Mmmmmmmmmmaaaayyyybe >_____>

I'd forgotten about that sweet music! And there's also the new melee enemies. Regardless, this is gonna be big.

I want a sweet corpus theme and a creepy infested theme now >_<