Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thank You For Watching Prime Time #23!

[DE]Megan

I heard the things about the contest, and I had one question.

What if it includes some of those Grineer structures? I was planning on using Zephyr, being one of my favorite and ironically is like a bird, and have her look over at the buildings the Grineer built that are destroying the habitats for the wildlife. Just to use something as a backdrop.

Umm ye i missed it, can someone tell me what contest is about?

Contest is to get your favorite frame and favorite melee weapon and go to Earth. You must take a screenshot in the forests of Earth with NO enemies and NO team mates. Just you and your favorite melee weapon and frame. It's to bring last memories of melee 1.0. I'm doing Zephyr and Dakra Prime. What're you all doing?

Watched the live stream on PS4 and It was a lagfest, when DE switched to PC missed the whole thing so I guess ill wait till Sony fixes their twitch app.

Contest is to get your favorite frame and favorite melee weapon and go to Earth. You must take a screenshot in the forests of Earth with NO enemies and NO team mates. Just you and your favorite melee weapon and frame. It's to bring last memories of melee 1.0. I'm doing Zephyr and Dakra Prime. What're you all doing?

Volt and the Amphis since everyone will be using mostly primes. Gotta give the old weapons some love!

Great stream today! Too bad Sony didn't have the bug sorted out with the streaming. Oh well.

Saryn and Dual Zorens. Not to mention the rest of my load out I used when I fell in love with this game.

Just watched the Prime Time video first thing in the morning (the livestream starts at 1 AM in my timezone) and holy potatoes! The Warframe community is so incredibly talented! I couldn't even listen to all of the Tenno tunes, there were so many entries for the contest. Good idea to play them during upcoming Prime Time livestreams.

Thank you, again, for yet another influx of warm fuzzies!

tumblr_mky3yfJgli1s46koto1_500.gif

The link at the end www.grineersystems.com = event? The screen says; 'decoding transmission'.  And really looking forward to this contest, everybody has some good and bad memories of melee 1.0. It's a nice way of saying farewell and welcome the new upgraded system!