Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Are People So Obssessed With Prime Warframes?

kscott190

I'm the opposite. I loathe the prime variants. I find gold gaudy and thoroughly unattractive on several levels. I got a 'Calibur Prime I have to FORCE myself to level from time to time and can only deal with it for an hour, tops before I swap out. Now were there options for the primes to alter that gold color to silver, chrome, platinum or onyx, i'd be all over them. They just don't go with my chosen color scheme of Black & Red.

Bling.  

Though I wish Excalibur's prime coloring wasn't so off.  It's a little too bright or glossy.  Often, I can pick a seemingly dark shade and it's actually bright.  Pick the next shade darker, and suddenly it's nearly pitch black.  Missing some essential values in there somewhere, but I know DE doesn't really like to go back over things (where's the profit in that?) so I don't expect a tweak to the coloration... much less to the myriad of other things that NEED tweaks... anytime soon.  Bummer.

Edited by Littleman88

I'm the opposite. I loathe the prime variants. I find gold gaudy and thoroughly unattractive on several levels. I got a 'Calibur Prime I have to FORCE myself to level from time to time and can only deal with it for an hour, tops before I swap out. Now were there options for the primes to alter that gold color to silver, chrome, platinum or onyx, i'd be all over them. They just don't go with my chosen color scheme of Black & Red.

Well shame on you. Don't worry, though, the less players running Primes, the more special they are. I welcome the gold.

Simple. Shiny. That's the long and short of it.

People prefering something that is otherwise equal to something else just because it looks better isn't a new thing.

Except Excalibur and Rhino Prime have better stats than their counter parts. If you like either base versions, using the Prime is a no brainer based on stats alone, if you have access to them.

Edited by PoorCensored