The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Are People So Obssessed With Prime Warframes?

kscott190

It's not exactly like there a big improvement over the originals, other than rhion Prime they offer nothing but a fancy looking skin which should just be available in the market

Loki has extra energy, with a maxed flow it exceed 500 energy. That's pretty much a selling point by itself, and all the frame IIRC will follow this pattern of getting an increased stat on their prime version.

Rhino prime is faster, and Loki Prime has more energy, besides that, it's ALL just polarities and apperance.

Personally, the only primes I care about are my Latron Prime, and a Dakra Prime I've been working on. Other than that, most primes are a wash. THough I like to toy around by saying various things, like Wanting Grate Prime, that would be entertaining.

It's not exactly like there a big improvement over the originals, other than rhion Prime they offer nothing but a fancy looking skin which should just be available in the market

The only reason I like them is its like having 8 lives instead of 4...

• 2 weeks later...

I like the lore implications. Recovering the ancient suits that were used before the Tenno turned on the Orokin. It feels like revisiting and reclaiming forgotten history. I can see my Tenno picking through the system of the Void towers looking for the answers that had been forgotten and finding long lost tech.

I also like the idea of facing off against the Grineer or Corpus wearing a Prime Warframe, I can't help but feel like it puts that extra level of "fear of god" into them, like the Orokin themselves have come to hunt them down.

I wish there was some extra dialogue they gave out when spotting a Tenno wearing a Prime Warframe.

THIS NEEDS TO BECOME REALITY! come on DE do it!

I'm the opposite. I loathe the prime variants. I find gold gaudy and thoroughly unattractive on several levels. I got a 'Calibur Prime I have to FORCE myself to level from time to time and can only deal with it for an hour, tops before I swap out. Now were there options for the primes to alter that gold color to silver, chrome, platinum or onyx, i'd be all over them. They just don't go with my chosen color scheme of Black & Red.

Too bad you can't give that Cal Prime to anyone else. I would've loved to get my hands on him.

What did the fox say?

BLING BLING BLING BABABLING BLING BABLING! :)

Srsly. Your buying a '69 Camaro. SS model all the way!

Sure, if your gettin an Econo-line Van, get the cheap model with the crank windows... That'd be your Volt. Downgraded model to save some $$. Gets the job done... Just ain't pretty!

I'm the opposite. I loathe the prime variants. I find gold gaudy and thoroughly unattractive on several levels. I got a 'Calibur Prime I have to FORCE myself to level from time to time and can only deal with it for an hour, tops before I swap out. Now were there options for the primes to alter that gold color to silver, chrome, platinum or onyx, i'd be all over them. They just don't go with my chosen color scheme of Black & Red.

You can just use the proto-skin, that covers the gold with Excalibur prime