Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Found Something That Scares Me

Oystar

i found a jackel on a grineer ship it was in binds and clearly about to be or was in the process of being studied and the ramifications scare me. the grineer are already the hardest to deal with faction and the entire point of asteroid sabotage is to keep them from getting energy weapons. whats going to happen now, this news may be old, new, or unknown entirely but i feel it needs to be discussed. (i took a screen shot but im have trouble getting it on here.) 

Edited by Swiftfingers

The Grineer stole/found/bought that and many other corpus things like Ospreys that can be seen in certain tilesets. The Corpus have hidden rooms that have Grineer bodies on them.

They are both experimenting with each others people/tech and stuff. They are kinda at war.

The Grineer stole/found/bought that and many other corpus things like Ospreys that can be seen in certain tilesets. The Corpus have hidden rooms that have Grineer bodies on them.

They are both experimenting with each others people/tech and stuff. They are kinda at war.

a very good point it was just a bit of a shock seeing somthing so big and iconic