Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Let's Founder Gear Squale With The Game Evolution

Tsoe

Squale..... squale... "scale"?

yeah that too

But seriously Founder gear put a shame on Orochin civilization

Also How can a warriors clan choosed the two weakest weapon as emblem?

Edited by Tsoe

Founders gear needs to stay where it is honestly. People already complain about "He has founders gear and I want it to!", lets not give those same people and newer people the reason to complain more because the founders gear becomes really good.

Keep it where it is and everyone should stop making threads on it.

A Weapon doesn't have to be top-tier to be usable. As it stands you'd have to set your standards pretty low to consider any of the Founder's gear (sans Excalibur Prime) 'usable'. I agree that founder's gear should be made useable. 

People QQ'ing about exclusives is not an excuse to make/keep those exclusives crap-tier. Just look at most of the other 'exclusive' weapons we have (except the Machete Wraith).

You chose to support DE, not your in-game arsenal.

Those are not mutually exclusive.

Edited by SquirmyBurrito

This is not a good idea. Now improving the Skana and Lato (and all versions based on them) because they are bad I could agree with. Upgrading the Founder Gear because it is founders gear is not something to be supported.

EDIT: Although improving a lot of weapons would be a good idea, not just those two.

Edited by liavalenth

This is not a good idea. Now improving the Skana and Lato (and all versions based on them) because they are bad I could agree with. Upgrading the Founder Gear because it is founders gear is not something to be supported.

EDIT: Although improving a lot of weapons would be a good idea, not just those two.

a lot of weapons been reviewd bolto even became viable

Well

I ove the way yu put it

make all version of skana and lato viable sound good for me too  (Heyden original weapon is AKlato) could be great to give it some kick

Improving Skana Prime in some way is badly needed, the sword is next to useless compared to the near-identical Dakra Prime. On the other hand, making founder weapons scale is basically a terrible idea in every possible way. Mainly because you'd end up with a pistol that one-shots Grineer heavies at level 70+ with basic modding.

(NB: I do not have Lato Prime, but I do have Skana Prime)