Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Bo, Will It Get Better After U13? De, Please Read?

DeadD59

To DE, will we see a buff to the Bo? It's possibly the weakest weapon in the game, only preceded by the Skana of course, well, so far at least. With Melee 2.0 coming out soon, will these old and forgotten weapons be rejuvenated and become viable once more? I would love to see additions to weapon types, see how there's only 2 polearm animation in the game... Amphis (Which is better than the Bo due to the Innate Stun bonus) & Bo (Knock down on Charge) and the Orthos Animation.

We can see a huge difference in viability in these weapons. Sure the Amphis and Bo may have utility over the Orthos, who just deals raw damage. But in late-game, this viability is minute and not as great as the Orthos itself. So I am wondering or rather hoping for, whether it will be increased combo, or increased damage, that the Bo to be reworked as a weapon to fit into the up and coming U13 AKA Melee 2.0. It is a weapon that has been ignore by the community, largely, and there are some people who loves using the Bo, but can't because it is way to weak to be used. Hopefully, DE will see this post and acknowledge my consideration. They have acknowledge the fact that the new Katana was sheathed wrong in the teaser trailer for U13. If you have any suggestions, opinions, etc, please leave a comment in the comment section below. Thank you for reading and I hope you have a good day.

I hope so. In fact I hope it's made a little bit longer and enemies fly backwards a little bit when hit with the charged attack rather than just dropping to the floor. 

I'm hoping, again, that each weapon has been looked at and had its uniqueness addressed and reinforced. Now would be the time to do it. It would give a further purpose to having such a variety of weapons to choose from. 

Edited by Naith

Considering the animations that they showed... I bet it will be a LOT more viable now. Staff has always been an effective weapon in the hands of someone who knows what to do with it.

Edited by Kalenath

Yeah i know </3

Just like Bo users, I hope the Mire will change, even alittle

I never see people use it oddly enough even though it has innate poison

It's... pretty weak. And it only has innate poison on charge, iirc.

I still love it! It's the sword I got for my Saryn way back in U7.

Edited by Kashiki