Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #26

[DE]Rebecca

We've been waiting a little longer since January. The timer within a timer broke people's patience, including mine. Everytime we have people saying "better to wait, than to get a buggy update". Nope, sick of waiting, something has got to be finished. Give us what is finished and just postpone giving us what ever is holding the patch up.

Many F2P wait for longer than a year to get an update of this magnitude.

Hek, even Leauge waits forever for the most minor stuff of crap.

Stretch your legs a little.

Edited by SolidSp33d

pressure how? All we do is vote on stuff. We don't do anything at all...

That's bad mate. I thought the design council maded to vote and make polls what community desired and what you veterans and council members want to see more.

Then you guys need to ask your money back because the founder packs wasn't easy stuffs so maybe the balance of power of decision could be more than an agree which color button want you push. This is absurd.

How about fixing the other frames which are currently in an utter mess, some are either useless or OP. That would be really nice before releasing another frame. Just a thought, one which many of us seem to hold in the feedback forums.

Or the Bug fixes, ie: Ember Prime's missing polarity slot, Oberon's Renewal getting you stuck in downed mode etc. 

Sorry for being critical, but I've always believed that it was best to fix the long running issues with balance and design of frames and weapons before bringing out new things which pile on to the existing problems which still haven't been fixed yet. I fear a train wreck coming down the line sooner or later.

Totally agree. At least this seems like the most pragmatic of routes to take.

1) Do you like making us wait for the things we want so bad ??

2) Will be there any combo counter for melee hits ??

2-1\ if so it will give affinity bonus ??

2-2\ and will it make the enemy unable to move or shoot or do anything ??

2-3\ and will it increase the damage (even if i think that there is no way to do) ??

3) The new wild animals will be distributed too ??

4) The new frame will use a new kind of elemental, so that elemental (water) will have it's own affection on enemies ??

4-1\ If no the new frame will freezes the water to cause some freez damage ??

4-2\ And this new frame will have some abilities similited to Frost's ?? because he use kinda frozen water :s

5) What kind of new weopons will be ditributed in U13 ??

well i guess thats enough for the moment ='D, but if you make me wait more there will be more question.. of course.

c u in the devstream ^_^

I'm sharing the confusion of the other posters: U13 isn't today then?

Otherwise, got a question: The last screen of the Grineer System is hinting that the Badlands are coming. Wasn't Focus supposed to be in first? What happened to Focus? 

the last screen is the area where tenno can just hangout, chat, and show off their gear. they were talking about this some dev streams ago and showed some concept of it. so badlands is A LOT later and same with focus system.

A few questions:

With the upcoming Update 13, have you made melee viable as a main form of combat? You can run around shooting things with your primaries and secondaries, but when trying to go for a melee only option it is considerably more difficult compared to actual guns.

How far along are you in terms of end game projects? Will the Focus and new factions be included in U13?

Are there going to be some awesome secret areas in the shipyard for the explorers?

:) Thank you, DE!

Grineer Shipyards question/ issue:

When I played in the Shipyards during the Tethra's Doom event the one thing that disappointed me was that my computer had a noticeable performance problem with the rain. While I really liked the rain for the effect it created, my game often times started to lag a little more than I'm comfortable dealing with. In general, my computer has problems with water in game because I don't have the greatest graphics and/or processor. So, what I usually do when I encounter water is I avoid walking through it. My concern is that when you guys implement the Shipyards, will there be a large percentage of the tiles set in the rain? Example: 50% or more. If so, is there anything you guys can do to optimize the water a bit more? Please don't feel any need to put off implementing them though in order for optimization.

Questions!: 

1) I get lonely when I am alone in my huge empty dojo. What do you think about implementing a few NPC's in there, for fun, and to lessen the lonely feel I get when I am wall running on those massive walls all by myself, with no one to watch or cheer for me? 

2) So, were getting Davy Jones, right? Where is Jack Sparrow in all this?

3) If we win the MMOBOMB F2P poll, will you guys give us free hugs? *insert cute cat face*

The npc characters in dojo's suggested and some of my friend also did but they not responded they will add or not but i can agree with you sometimes boring to play because the dojo is out. At least scaled number of npc-s like 10-100 depend on dojo size and dojo rank.

The Torid got a visual overhaul in update 12.6. Are we going to see more weapons getting a visual update, or even a change of characteristics?

I would also like to know if we are aver going to see new hacking methods because I'm getting bored with the current one. 

Melee 2.0 has been delayed 5 times.

Just @(*()$ make sure you can put something on the table if your gonna generate hype, fucks sake.

I don't care about potatoes, you hyped an update.

you're my hero for saying that. Im going cry for bit while I think about it though.

Questions for DE

1. If Proto Excaliber being released why not Nemesis too as new Warframe, i love to see him in Warframe universe?

2. Due to 2.0 melee effect the U13, how about the enemies? do they have a combo too? or overhaul Grineer melee for more challenging

3. About Frost Avalance i want the Sub-Zero skill come back, so make Frost at the top again

4. Stealth kill need to be improved, its like one hit kill, Assassin game need to be implemented more

5. Are Valkyr Hysteria have a new combo?

thank you DE for the game its almost 1 year i'm with you xD

I never said we had to see the humans or whatever, I just wanted a casual outfit. Also with this idea of improving the "Tenno" things have changed. They also said never isn't necessarily never, as long as the fans want it enough. I do watch the livestreams. Like the last one where they said that never isn't necessarily never.

Also I worded my question a tad poorly, I'll fix it: I meant to ask what they are revamping immediately. As in, what's next on the docket if you get my meaning.

Also, no. They didn't answer most of my questions, unless you'd like to prove my wrong and answer all of them

Most of them are questions of "when" which they never specified, and levels of customization which they never spoke of. I have no idea how much I can customize my own ship and whatnot.And I can't remember what specific things they said about the factions and what they'd do with them.

Again, I can be wrong, and if you want to fill me in go ahead but just telling me they've all been answered doesn't help me.

This needs to see them in a casual outfit is not impossible needs and something cosmetic not. The problem is they or not want or not have rescources to do this and they say to every suggestation a fast no. Always they say because of lore and not fit to their ideas in my reads is *- they just not want to work on it. This is lies because of free to play payment metholds they can earn more money than monthly subcriptions so they could be enough materials to hire new workers to make more complex and help at design and coding. So your needs is real don't worry about it.

Will the Immortal Skin Helmet ever come out and be included with the purchase of Immortal skins, as opposed to be separated? 

Looking back at Scott's post containing the earlier concepts of Immortal Skins, I was wondering if these will ever be implemented.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/127047-entry-3-nov-1-warframe-skins/

I think it could be nice if they add those not as separate cosmetic items, but rather included in the Immortal skin purchase (and giving it retroactively to those who bought it already).

I don't think I'd like the idea of more helmets to be purchased separately (and alerts), but I also would prefer it to be a choice (so there will be a new "immortal helmet" icon in the choices).

-meme-

"Thrust?" Well that's a whole different context, if you catch my drift.

Edited by Casardis

my question:

with melee 2.0 is it possible we mite see some changes to valkyrs hysteria animations so she's less "floaty" or "ballerina ish"? for that matter how will melee 2.0 effect valkyr in general regarding her stats while in hysteria?

Will the Immortal Skin Helmet ever come out and be included with the purchase of Immortal skins, as opposed to be separated? 

"Thrust?" Well that's a whole different context, if you catch my drift.

Oh snap, what a typo! Thanks for pointing it out

Edited by Tacritan

I never said we had to see the humans or whatever, I just wanted a casual outfit. Also with this idea of improving the "Tenno" things have changed. They also said never isn't necessarily never, as long as the fans want it enough. I do watch the livestreams. Like the last one where they said that never isn't necessarily never.

Also I worded my question a tad poorly, I'll fix it: I meant to ask what they are revamping immediately. As in, what's next on the docket if you get my meaning.

Also, no. They didn't answer most of my questions, unless you'd like to prove my wrong and answer all of them

Most of them are questions of "when" which they never specified, and levels of customization which they never spoke of. I have no idea how much I can customize my own ship and whatnot.And I can't remember what specific things they said about the factions and what they'd do with them.

Again, I can be wrong, and if you want to fill me in go ahead but just telling me they've all been answered doesn't help me.

This needs to see them in a casual outfit is not impossible needs and something cosmetic not. The problem is they or not want or not have rescources to do this and they say to every suggestation a fast no. Always they say because of lore and not fit to their ideas in my reads is *- they just not want to work on it. This is lies because of free to play payment metholds they can earn more money than monthly subcriptions so they could be enough materials to hire new workers to make more complex and help at design and coding. So your needs is real don't worry about it.

Urm... I don't think I said "This needs to see them in a casual outfit is not impossible needs and something cosmetic not. The problem is they or not want or not have rescources to do this and they say to every suggestation a fast no. Always they say because of lore and not fit to their ideas in my reads is *- they just not want to work on it. This is lies because of free to play payment metholds they can earn more money than monthly subcriptions so they could be enough materials to hire new workers to make more complex and help at design and coding. So your needs is real don't worry about it."

I think you may of accidentally typed that in my quote box.

now, to responding to it.

well... when I thought of a casual outfit I thought something similar to the prisoner outfit, just a little more things. It's a future culture, maybe they just like full body suits *Shrugs*

Also they make warframes and their extensive cosmetics, isn't not impossible to make a basic down-time suit and give us cosmetic options over them.