Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #26

[DE]Rebecca

Why do you make a site with hidden pictures and everyday you realese one and the last one gets realesed on an updatedate just to then tell us it still isn't going to be this week...

Seriously April 1st is over. A bit too late for that kind of joke don't you think?

Questions!: 

1) I get lonely when I am alone in my huge empty dojo. What do you think about implementing a few NPC's in there, for fun, and to lessen the lonely feel I get when I am wall running on those massive walls all by myself, with no one to watch or cheer for me? 

2) So, were getting Davy Jones, right? Where is Jack Sparrow in all this?

3) If we win the MMOBOMB F2P poll, will you guys give us free hugs? *insert cute cat face*

Edited by Rawzberry

Q:

what are your thoughts on how frost will be fixed?

will you go back and change all the prime warframes so that they are slightly faster or statistically better than their normal counter-parts *looks at rhino prime*

will you ever consider not releasing a warframe for when the badlands update is arriving

and will you ever go back and redesign Excalibur ,and frost prime?

Seriously, a little longer wait just to make sure everything is correctly hammered out, totally thumbs up full steam ahead green lights and cheering squad from me! Do whatever you need to, DE! A couple of questions I have that've been on my mind since the announcement of Grineer shipyards are:

1) Will we have huge, low-flying boss ships to take down?

2) Will there be ship vs ship gameplay in Warframe's future?

Is there ever going to be a option to add a little combo string to top or bottom of screen that displays what combos are possible from pressing that button when player presses it and what button to press to do them?

- This is not for practice mode nor is this screenshot from practice mode. It can be disabled and can make the new melee system easier to get into. It can be hard to transition from practice to real thing.

elsword-04.jpg

2) And furthermore, would it be possible to do combos with two buttons stringed together(Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance)?Lightx2>Heavyx3? http://www.ign.com/wikis/metal-gear-rising-revengeance/Skills - Here's an example.

Which Melee System Would You Prefer? Time Focused Or With 2 Buttons In Sequence? - Refer to this thread for what system people prefer to use. It would be wise to implement both systems, and not only one to please both crowds.

Will we ever see the Corpus Indoctrination temples?

Will we be seeing more Dex weapons in the future?

Will we ever see more Dark Sector reskins?

With Ankyros Prime it was made painfully clear that gauntlets are largely inferior to other melee weapons, is there a plan for these in melee 2.0?

U13: New prime or no?

Finally, will the Detron receive a buff to be on par with the Brakk? As of right now it is an almost identical amount of farm for a largely inferior weapon.

Edited by UpgradeInProgress

Will we be ever be able to, for example, downgrade our Shadows clans to Ghost clans?

Will we be seeing more Dex weapons in the future?

Will we ever see more Dark Sector reskins? (Cough, Nemesis skin for Nyx, cough)

Will we be able to queue items in the foundry?

Will you let us know what happened today, which made you guys have to delay the release of U13? I think just giving us a rundown of the unexpected turn would help the community in terms of communication, as well as clarify things such as assumptions.

Why do you make a site with hidden pictures and everyday you realese one and the last one gets realesed on an updatedate just to then tell us it still isn't going to be this week...

Seriously April 1st is over. A bit too late for that kind of joke don't you think?

Why do you copy-paste a comment that's appearing on the very first page of this thread?

Edited by Casardis

DE has specified many times that we will never see what is beneath the warframes that there will bo no customization for the people inside themselves also every single boss in the game will be eventually revamped I dude just watch the live streams they answer almost all the questions you have /:.

I never said we had to see the humans or whatever, I just wanted a casual outfit. Also with this idea of improving the "Tenno" things have changed. They also said never isn't necessarily never, as long as the fans want it enough. I do watch the livestreams. Like the last one where they said that never isn't necessarily never.

Also I worded my question a tad poorly, I'll fix it: I meant to ask what they are revamping immediately. As in, what's next on the docket if you get my meaning.

Also, no. They didn't answer most of my questions, unless you'd like to prove my wrong and answer all of them

Most of them are questions of "when" which they never specified, and levels of customization which they never spoke of. I have no idea how much I can customize my own ship and whatnot.And I can't remember what specific things they said about the factions and what they'd do with them.

Again, I can be wrong, and if you want to fill me in go ahead but just telling me they've all been answered doesn't help me.

QUESTION: How will players move between planets when hubs (space stations) be added in game? Is it going to be a loading screen, cinematic or will we be able to actually control fly our ships between them?

PS: Please hold current Prime access for another month. I will buy it when I get my money :D

Edited by brashkutis

Seriously, a little longer wait just to make sure everything is correctly hammered out, totally thumbs up full steam ahead green lights and cheering squad from me! Do whatever you need to, DE! A couple of questions I have that've been on my mind since the announcement of Grineer shipyards are:

1) Will we have huge, low-flying boss ships to take down?

2) Will there be ship vs ship gameplay in Warframe's future?

We've been waiting a little longer since January.  The timer within a timer broke people's patience, including mine.  Everytime we have people saying "better to wait, than to get a buggy update".  Nope, sick of waiting, something has got to be finished.  Give us what is finished and just postpone giving us what ever is holding the patch up.

This is more of a suggestion and less of a question really. But it would probably be best if melee 2.0 wasn't talked about any more honestly. At this point its about like beating a dead horse. You can smack it, yell at it and do whatever else that you could imagine to it, but its not gonna go any where till some actually picks it up and makes it. DE so far, you guys have done great (at least in my opinion) and you'll keep doing great. But really and truthfully. I would like to have more explosive weps. ;P

What? Devstream #26 is this Friday, and we will be having a very special live-playthrough and commentary preview of Update 13!

We will be covering all kinds of coming content, including:

1) Water Frame abilities and discussion

How about fixing the other frames which are currently in an utter mess, some are either useless or OP. That would be really nice before releasing another frame. Just a thought, one which many of us seem to hold in the feedback forums.

Or the Bug fixes, ie: Ember Prime's missing polarity slot, Oberon's Renewal getting you stuck in downed mode etc. 

Sorry for being critical, but I've always believed that it was best to fix the long running issues with balance and design of frames and weapons before bringing out new things which pile on to the existing problems which still haven't been fixed yet. I fear a train wreck coming down the line sooner or later.

Question(s):

1. Will melee 2.0 affect bladestorm?

2. How will the Glaive be affected(please don't give another "It'll work")?

3. What will melee 2.0 do to Helio's Deconstructor, if anything?

Edited by Beheader87

How about fixing the other frames which are currently in an utter mess, some are either useless or OP. That would be really nice before releasing another frame. Just a thought, one which many of us seem to hold in the feedback forums.

Or the Bug fixes, ie: Ember Prime's missing polarity slot, Oberon's Renewal getting you stuck in downed mode etc. 

Sorry for being critical, but I've always believed that it was best to fix the long running issues with balance and design of frames and weapons before bringing out new things which pile on to the existing problems which still haven't been fixed yet. I fear a train wreck coming down the line sooner or later.

I don't know if you know this or not but they addressed this issue in Devstream 25, I think it was 25 anyway. They have different people working on revamping the existing frames from the people who work on new frames. They try to balance this out as much as possible while still moving forward. 

Is "Coming soon - DELAYED" the new standard? Players are being hyped only to find themselves waiting for nothing and this hurts DE's reputation.

So, will you guys actually meet the deadlines you've set yourselves? Or continue to disrespect your fans and costumers?