Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #26

[DE]Rebecca

It will be a bloodbath !!

The Chat will be.....Much Wow D:

too bad i will not be able to watch it live.....got work =(

My dear Tenno, here, have some Jam to make you feel better.

yueXRWj.png

If you honestly wish, I could PM you the details of the livestream.

Hi, my idea to make the Game better as is already is to make New Frames like the Hacker Frame. What about that idea? I wish to see such in Game. A Frame how can infiltrate the enemie in copy the Look of it. Buff the shields of himself to a limited time hack and manipulier the System as he whishes light, doors, lookers, enemies like the moas With bis abilities. US this possible to see in Game sometime?

Hi, my idea to make the Game better as is already is to make New Frames like the Hacker Frame. What about that idea? I wish to see such in Game. A Frame how can infiltrate the enemie in copy the Look of it. Buff the shields of himself to a limited time hack and manipulier the System as he whishes light, doors, lookers, enemies like the moas With bis abilities. Is

this possible to see in Game sometime?

My dear Tenno, here, have some Jam to make you feel better.

yueXRWj.png

If you honestly wish, I could PM you the details of the livestream.

There is probably post with all info will be after Devstream as usual, that should be enough

And also OP can watch replay later

Will any of the melee-centric frames abilities be seeing modifications from Melee 2.0?

I've heard reports that Ash's Bladestorm will count in melee combo counters, will there be changes to any other frames melee abilities for good or ill?

If so, please share.

On the subject of Ash... When can we expect a re-look at his abilities and their viability late game?

With Badlands rolling out soon, will there be any developer limitations placed on taxation for entry into lands not owned by your clan or alliance?

Will there be maintenance costs for holding such land and will it be platinum based?

There are quite a few things I really hope for but I will try not to get too hyped :)

Anyways, a few questions:

- You mentioned previously that you wish to invite people into the Council based on their creativity and quality of posts on the forums. Anything happened to that? List of those accepted into the Council?

- How deep do you want to immerse yourselves (and the game) into the world of melee? Some already mentioned combos - do you want to do real combos like that of fighting games (ONI particularly, nothing beats that), or just plain press the same button 3 times for bigger attack? Also melee control... do you wish to implement and "auto-aim" system for the sake of console players (like in Batman Arkham series where you basically only provide the general direction of attack not the precise target) or the control stays in our hand (like the mentioned ONI - that obviously holds the all-times-best in my heart)?

- Do you include revisions into the patch, like changes to some warframes that are usually considered "out of date", "out of place" or.. well, weak/bad? Like Frost (with the usual "why make it into a nuke" instead of a freezer) and Nekros (making him into a scavanger since no other spells are truly useful in his arsenal - actually not even Desecrate that much).

- Any changes to drop mechanics? I hear here and there how hard it is to get particular stuff and honestly, I don't really feel playing the game too much right now... was trying to get the Prime stuff without avail, even after dozens of T3 survivals (reaching above 40min) not even a single useful thing dropped. Not prime stuff that I don't have, no Useful thing. I got like 1-2 cells and maybe a forma most of the time and I might be saying a lot. I don't want stuff to be easy to get but when I don't get what I want I think that shouldn't mean I get nothing useful out of it. I mean sure, a cell or forma is cool but not after 40 minutes of playtime on the same map, against enemies that soak up more damage than I have :)

On the PS4, performance is still an issue, like disconnection from game sessions here and there. Void still lags a lot, especially when playing with others. What is also been done to make the Warframe experience on PS4 much, much better. As of right now, it's still needs a lot of work.

About Melee 2.0 and how it will affect Valkyr's Hysteria.

I might be the one that plays with the least duration for Hysteria in the game(12 sec), but, still, I need it to deliver when I use it.

Q1: When Valkyr enters Hysteria will she, finaly, have a "left mouse" attack and a different "quick melee" attack like the other melee users out there?

Q2: Will the parry function be replaced by something else giving that Valkyr doesn't need to parry in Hysteria?

and....

Q3: Will Hysteria's attack animations be affected by the "fighting style mod" ?

Edited by nekrojiji