Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Happy Happy Feels Thread Of Gratitude For Happy Feels!

2ply

White Knighting? Hardly. I'm open minded to opinions but this is pathetic. You're complaining because this update is coming a week later than expected. I find the suggestion humorous. You think I'll protect them without valid reason/logic? Are you S#&$ting me?

If I did that I'd be no better than the ones not giving constructive feedback. In fact exactly the same. You want me to list all the good and bads about the way DE manages the game? Sure mate. Give me about an hour and I'm pretty sure I could get 2 equally sized lists.

I'm somebody who believes, give credit where it's @(*()$ due.

...I can't believe how rude you can be. All of my evidence is ALL around you, it would only take like 5 minutes to find it all. If you're too lazy to do so I will tell you this now. Open minded you are not, seeing as you completely remove all the ideas that maybe, JUST maybe, DE horribly messed up in this. I do not FULLY blame DE for this I can still blame DE for not telling us sooner, if they would have I wouldn't have made a flame war at "The Grineer Systems Transmissions Megathread." Now, seeing as you're only 9 years old, I will not complicate things. DE has time and time again told the Warframe community that something would happen at 'X' and push it back to "Y". This has happen so many times that all sympathy SHOULD have flown at the window. There are still people like who you still believe that DE does not make mistakes and still believe that they should be treated as normal humans that make mistakes. They are not. DE is a company and SHOULD be treated as such. Each mistake they make will be marked and each solution they make will also be added. While you may be someone who believes it also seems you are someone who is naive, you seem to take me as a normal emo kid who constantly complains about their life. I'm not that. Those who openly BRAG about suicide and cutting are emo, those who don't are just dealing with it. BACK TO THE TOPIC

I believe that DE has the power to succeed in the gaming world as long as they stick with what they say. Four times has this been pushed back, the first three where accepted with not much (if any) complaints. Just remember this while you're arguing with me:

Do not think of me as an idiot. 

Now this response is to 2ply:

I am grateful for your concern to DE and I believe that you're trying to do the right thing but the way your saying it is a bit disheartening. Please try to refrain from insulting others, and if someone does the same to you try to ignore them. Aggervising them only leads to needless arguments. To try to make this as friendly as possible try to tone down on the pictures and the simple one sentence response seeing that it does (with no offense) make you seem more like an everyday troll. I do believe that you are not, and I also do believe that you're trying to make a smile on the face of a DE employ.

This is a simple request that I hope you will take in consideration.

Thank you DE for making an awesome game.  Thank you for waiting to release U13. 

Also, many of you have terrible parents and did not teach you properly, so let me fill for a moment and say:

If you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all.  

Once again, people can voice opinions. People have waited, and waited, and waited. Then they say it comes, and it doesn't. do you honestly stupidly expect the community to say "itz ok bby?"

God this &!$$es me off when people make posts like this. People handle things differently. Some people are going to get mad and your going to have to deal with it.

People absolutely have the right to get angry, but there is no excuse for posting hateful/spiteful comments online (I know its the internet so I am talking to a wall).

Also, I am grateful for you being so connected with the community, and listening to and answering the smallest of questions when possible. I think that is more in your favor than regular content. Also grateful to hear about the future plans for Warframe so it doesn't feel like the new content coming every week is just a tacked on after thought. It is good to the know the direction Warframe is headed to.

Edited by FigsAndMice

Thank you DE for making an awesome game.  Thank you for waiting to release U13. 

Also, many of you have terrible parents and did not teach you properly, so let me fill for a moment and say:

If you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all.  

If only you would follow this rule seeing as you insulted our parents...

...I can't believe how rude you can be. All of my evidence is ALL around you, it would only take like 5 minutes to find it all. If you're too lazy to do so I will tell you this now. Open minded you are not, seeing as you completely remove all the ideas that maybe, JUST maybe, DE horribly messed up in this. I do not FULLY blame DE for this I can still blame DE for not telling us sooner, if they would have I wouldn't have made a flame war at "The Grineer Systems Transmissions Megathread." Now, seeing as you're only 9 years old, I will not complicate things. DE has time and time again told the Warframe community that something would happen at 'X' and push it back to "Y". This has happen so many times that all sympathy SHOULD have flown at the window. There are still people like who you still believe that DE does not make mistakes and still believe that they should be treated as normal humans that make mistakes. They are not. DE is a company and SHOULD be treated as such. Each mistake they make will be marked and each solution they make will also be added. While you may be someone who believes it also seems you are someone who is naive, you seem to take me as a normal emo kid who constantly complains about their life. I'm not that. Those who openly BRAG about suicide and cutting are emo, those who don't are just dealing with it. BACK TO THE TOPIC

I believe that DE has the power to succeed in the gaming world as long as they stick with what they say. Four times has this been pushed back, the first three where accepted with not much (if any) complaints. Just remember this while you're arguing with me:

List time:

Cons:

DE made a poor choice in implementing Broken Lights

DE shouldn't give in to hype and try to get an update early to iron out possible bugs.

DE shouldn't keep making Dojo items available in market place.

DE shouldn't have moved all the infested over into the Orokin Derelict

DE shouldn't ever plan to remove stats from a few helmets

You more buddy? i got a whole list of them. The difference between you and I is at least I actually have the capability of providing constructive feedback in such a way they can actually, guess what. Fix what they broke.

I know what a bloody concept right? Absolutely unbelievable.

Constructive like:

Broken Lights? How about making them damage less so that they aren't so bad against low level players.

Too much hype? Leave it and just continue on the update regardless.

Dojo market place stuff? Make it so you either can't obtain them on the market. Replace them with weapons that obtainable by farming.

Infested all in the Orokin Derelict? Hey, how about making them available on a regular map so players are able to farm them without wasting credits.

Instead of removing them from new helmets make it so that the stats are removed from all helmets because it makes the game fair.

You got a problem now, kid?

I'm grateful for their work and the constant improvements they've made, but that doesn't change the fact that they handled the announcement of the delay on U13 poorly. 

Don't know why people feel the need to start kumbaya threads every time people start mass criticising DE.  They messed up, they deserve the criticism.

Edited by Aggh

Brown nosing thread of the day.

35772122.jpg

Thank you DE for allowing us to post pictures to the Forums..

I am Grateful for the ability to communicate with pictures!

Edited by 2ply

Once again, people can voice opinions. People have waited, and waited, and waited. Then they say it comes, and it doesn't. do you honestly stupidly expect the community to say "itz ok bby?"

God this &!$$es me off when people make posts like this. People handle things differently. Some people are going to get mad and your going to have to deal with it.

Here is a question. Do you want a product that is released with a ton of bugs and broken mechanics because people keep screaming at the Devs to hurry up? Or do you want a finished, tested, nicely polished product that holds up to the hype it has.

You need a nap :D

For those with balls. Come let us get mics and we can discuss it like real men. (despite the fact I'm not a man, but who cares.) I think by the end of it that assumption will have been flipped.

If you're interested reply and I'll Pm you with some teamspeak info and we can get started.

Edited by Sutherland

For those with balls. Come let us get mics and we can discuss it like real men. (despite the fact I'm not a man, but who cares.) I think by the end of it that assumption will have been flipped.

If you're interested reply and I'll Pm you with some teamspeak info and we can get started.

I'm interested seeing as I have about one hour to talk.

I'm gratetful for the magical thing called 2ply and everyone in the clan.  As well as for DE and the game they are trying to complete.

^^ Wins my vote!

Best heart felt brown nosing in class...

I am Grateful that DE fixed the STUN lock from the Grineer rollers last year!

I'm grateful for Golden Ironskin.

I'm also grateful that DE decided to push back an update by a week to fix a glaring issue BEFORE it was launched.

._. although now I have nothing to do for a week. Oh well it will only make melee 2.0 all the sweeter.