Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Final Showdown Megathread (Victory & Never Forget Edition)

Letter13

....  Tenno... I am disgusted.

1,962.  are you serious....

We still won but...... why would any tenno stoop so low...

Bad apples, darling.

Remember, if we are talking about bots, we are not talking about 2.000 tennos. Maybe 100.

Why would you guys bot anything in the vote? >.>

Has the lotus taught you nothing?

No proof there were any botters. It could have just been two people who use the same computer to play Warframe voting from different browsers. Especially since it's such a low number - I doubt anyone actually botting would add so few extra votes.

I am both impressed and tired....

first there was vindictus...

I think we started off with like 28% for us, while Vindictus had a huge lead already, because no one here knew about the showdown.

And while we caught up quickly, the Vindictus players kept receiving help from Mabinogi (and eventually botting).... Didn't help them though - we won anyway.

2nd was Neverwinter - Not a big competition - I doubt they even cared.

3rd was against APB reloaded. A tough one which involved lots of botting / script use - not in our favor. And yet we won.

Turns out we even won by far more votes after the  botted votes from APB were removed. All in all a dirty fight.

Cheaters don't win and winners don't cheat

next was against Airmech. This was also close because of the lack of votes, and the fact that the Airmech devs offered their players a reward in case they win - nothing less than a frikkin excalibur prime head for their mechs. But with the help of redtext we won - and despite losing to us, the Airmech players became our allies.

Fifth battle was against Mabinogi. An enemy we've all feared - mainly for their number and the company backing them up.

This one got incredible ugly because, when they realized they were losing, Nexon decided it'd be best to bribe all their games for voting for Mabinogi. It wasn't enough. All their bribing and spamming our allie's forum didn't help them. Warframe crushed them - 10k votes between us.

Final victorious fight was against Smite - and seriously.... I still don't believe we won this.

Warframe is now officially the best f2p online game. (not because of the poll results, but because I say so)

Fear the wraith of RedText!

I am both impressed and tired....

first there was vindictus...

I think we started off with like 28% for us, while Vindictus had a huge lead already, because no one here knew about the showdown.

And while we caught up quickly, the Vindictus players kept receiving help from Mabinogi (and eventually botting).... Didn't help them though - we won anyway.

2nd was Neverwinter - Not a big competition - I doubt they even cared.

3rd was against APB reloaded. A tough one which involved lots of botting / script use - not in our favor. And yet we won.

Turns out we even won by far more votes after the  botted votes from APB were removed. All in all a dirty fight.

Cheaters don't win and winners don't cheat

next was against Airmech. This was also close because of the lack of votes, and the fact that the Airmech devs offered their players a reward in case they win - nothing less than a frikkin excalibur prime head for their mechs. But with the help of redtext we won - and despite losing to us, the Airmech players became our allies.

Fifth battle was against Mabinogi. An enemy we've all feared - mainly for their number and the company backing them up.

This one got incredible ugly because, when they realized they were losing, Nexon decided it'd be best to bribe all their games for voting for Mabinogi. It wasn't enough. All their bribing and spamming our allie's forum didn't help them. Warframe crushed them - 10k votes between us.

Final victorious fight was against Smite - and seriously.... I still don't believe we won this.

Warframe is now officially the best f2p online game. (not because of the poll results, but because I say so)

Fear the wraith of RedText!

This tale shall echo in the great halls of the gods for all eternity.

Smite 80642 versus Warframe 83187 prior to final illegitimate vote removal.

Final Tally:

81225 votes Warframe @ 50.358%

80070 Votes Smite @ 49.642%

Final Illegitimate Votes Removed: 1962 Warframe & 527 Smite

Note: Approximately 300 total votes removed first day of final round. Game faction breakdown not listed.

Source: http://www.mmobomb.com/ultimate-f2p-showdown-tenno-victory-finals

No proof whatsoever it was anyone at all related to Warframe. There were a lot of other participants in this voting contest, so it could very well have been anyone who disliked SMITE enough to do so, or wishing to cause harm on anyone by adding so many botted votes.