Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Final Showdown Megathread (Victory & Never Forget Edition)

Letter13

They also underestimate the power of Letter13's Hype Cannon.

M for MAN!!

L13 is THE MAN!!

Commander in chief Tenno SPECOPS L13 yeah!!

This is your victory dude, you kept the flame alive through our darkest hour.

Everybody hail Letter13.

can't post this video often enough. it just screams: VICTORY!!

Lets bath in our victory, we need all the strength for U13

we have beaten Air Mechs, Cowboy cops and crazy Gangsters, cute anime characters, gods, and more. 

Once U13 is here...i can only say:  Vay Hek! YOU. ARE. NEXT!

So, I'm sitting here looking at the bloody MMOBomb page and they still haven't updated the page. So, did Warframe win? I didn't see the stream. The Warframe facebook posts have been somewhat vague and I'm not just gonna assume. I'm guessing by the implications of certain statements, but I don't take anything for granted. 

vote early (delete cookies) vote often ***giggle***

You do realize that doing that hurt our score, right?

It's also underhanded and really, really dishonest. We're supposed to be the honorable Tenno, not the "Look ma we're cheating for votes Tenno"

Cookies don't mean jack squat either way. It's your IP that they look at.

we won, had a reactor/catalyst alert yesterday

I caught the alert, I just wasn't going to make the assumption that it was a victory alert and wasn't a "Hey, we made it far guys, it was close, here's this for everyone for us making it so far" sort of thing. 

Well, that all said, CONGRATS to Warframe. ^,,^ I'm glad we won. Also, wow, it was really close, there. 

So, I'm sitting here looking at the bloody MMOBomb page and they still haven't updated the page. So, did Warframe win? I didn't see the stream. The Warframe facebook posts have been somewhat vague and I'm not just gonna assume. I'm guessing by the implications of certain statements, but I don't take anything for granted. 

They did a separate news post and didnt bother updating the old post for whatever reason, see here:

http://www.mmobomb.com/ultimate-f2p-showdown-tenno-victory-finals

Wow... just checked the smite forums... they are really mad and taking this well not in the best possible way... it's kind of amazing the rage there is over the showdown. Idk, Both are great games, just that according to MMObomb warframe is better (well... it is lol) but why diss' the game and community just because people voted fairly that one game is better than the other.

I think the same as Agent of Change ... we all did this for warframe with DE's help.

You realise that the Twitch chat was full of the most cancerous people from both communities? I've been looking at the Smite forums and I can't find people mad about it. People are doing that playful 'damnit, how the hell did they come back' because they're oblivious to the fact DE put it on the Warframe launcher too.

Nice to see you're stereotyping as usual.

If you all honestly think that dishonest votes didn't end up being a large part of the tally on both sides (And that people who actually know what they're doing aren't fully capable of bypassing the flimsy excuse these shmucks use for "security measures"), I've got a bridge to sell you. It's somewhere in the Hubble Deep Field, you should be able to find it if you get a nice telescope.

If you all honestly think that dishonest votes didn't end up being a large part of the tally on both sides (And that people who actually know what they're doing aren't fully capable of bypassing the flimsy excuse these shmucks use for "security measures"), I've got a bridge to sell you. It's somewhere in the Hubble Deep Field, you should be able to find it if you get a nice telescope.

...and your point?

Shady dealer. Is the first bridge free?